Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
some of y'all gonna ruin the experience by tryna predict whats gonna happen

:stopitslime:

That's what makes it a great experience. There are so many twists and turns.

Trying to figure it all out adds to the experience.

Because when some non-obvious shyt happens, those of us speculating are like :ohhh:.

You don't get that type of feeling being a passive watcher.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:noah: but I did & I had to :hamster: to make sure the niece was sleep. I heard her coming up I was like*pauses tv* :damn: take yo ass to bed!!

It was so unexpected the chicks at work said it was average, I was replaying my reaction how they snuck it in.
article-0-0D6A3F08000005DC-670_468x320.jpg

I wasn't ready!!!
I was pissed! Like they really put 50s on the TV. :ufdup:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lol, ha. I needed new material. Not cause of his dikk, but the set up that lead to it was highly arrousing :shaq: & I'm not clicking the video.
Shame you refuse to support the black arts. :mjpls:

Besides I'm advertising my breh's video to guests.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
After the shooting, why didn't Ghost tell Tommy that the Koreans tried to kill him? Maybe he'll tell him next episode :lupe:

Kanan back on his shyt :demonic: I knew he was gonna kill that lil nikka Dirk :bryan: I think Kanan's gonna try to become cool wit Tarik, basically use him and turn him against Ghost. I think that's what Jukebox basically told him to do cuz of what they think Ghost did to him with his son Shawn.

Jukebox is even grimier than Kanan :wow:

I knew Holly was gonna take matters into her own hands :pacspit: :snoop:

Ruiz was in San Diego lookin:flabbynsick:now he bout to be an informant. Lobos will probably have him murked anyway. Sandoval will let him know what's up.

Before, Ghost was mad lowkey, now they got him on social media and stuff. That won't be a good look, if he goes back to the game :francis:

:lolbron: at Dre tryin to get his mack on wit the white chick.

:dead: at the priest selling weight. Muthafukka was gjving Tommy the money in the confession booth.

Tarik is starting to rebel. Carrying guns to school and shyt. I'm sure he's gonna find out about the life Ghost lives and he'll probably try to follow in his footsteps.

Gotta feeling at the end of the season, Ghost is gonna go back wit Tasha and his family. Angie is gonna be pissed and will be hell bent on bringing him down afterwards.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Holly's actress did a interview on Sway...

:ohhh: at her having blonde hair

actually seems like a smart funny cool ass chick

i love when i truly hate a character.... makes you realize how great the acting is cause that's not them in real life