naturi-naughton-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-barbados-07-29-2016_11.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
That was calculated so Tommy wouldn't know it was the Koreans and think it's Lobos.

:ohhh: That did not even occur to me. Ghost definitely isn't a person whom makes careless mistakes so it left me wondering why he didn't kill the driver. Ghost out here making moves in the heat of battle.:wow:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I was just on another site and the topic was Kanan was coming back for Tariq after his strip club convo with Jukebox. I think that was a important scene as it will certainly push Kanan to try to get his revenge on Ghost however he will do it. Here's what I posted:

I think Kanan is gonna sit back and observe Ghost becuz Ghost doesn't know he's alive so he has the leg up. What Kanan will see while observing Ghost is his big brother/uncle/mentor role with Dre. I think Kanan is gonna take Dre out becuz it seems that Ghost is more concerned about Dre than his own son Tariq.

I also had a thought about Kanan trying to do something with the clubs or setting Ghost up so that he would have to do some jail time.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just on another site and the topic was Kanan was coming back for Tariq after his strip club convo with Jukebox. I think that was a important scene as it will certainly push Kanan to try to get his revenge on Ghost however he will do it. Here's what I posted:

I think Kanan is gonna sit back and observe Ghost becuz Ghost doesn't know he's alive so he has the leg up. What Kanan will see while observing Ghost is his big brother/uncle/mentor role with Dre. I think Kanan is gonna take Dre out becuz it seems that Ghost is more concerned about Dre than his own son Tariq.

I also had a thought about Kanan trying to do something with the clubs or setting Ghost up so that he would have to do some jail time.

Nah, Dre doesn't seem to be fukking with Ghost. He wants the action. He's chilling in the hood at the chicken spot in a tailored suit. He doesn't want to manage a club and he's already proven to be terrible at it. At some point I can see Kanan getting to him and getting him to flip on Ghost. Don't forget his man keeps asking him to set up a robbery at the club. Dre is more Tommy than Ghost. He's a goon not a business man.

Kanan taking out Dre won't mean a damn thing to Ghost right now. Dre is a liability right now unless he can prove his worth in a hurry. I see their relationship souring further and he sets up a robbery.