Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This season is by far the worst. It seems like they started running out of ideas once they finally decided to reveal ghosts identity to Angela.

This season seems like they're just going through the motions and some of those subplots make zero sense. Does anyone give a shyt about Ghosts club anymore? I don't.

Nobody knows Lobos has a mole in that department :mindblown:

They've killed off or simply don't include some of the best characters. DWade, while his death was pure fukkery left a huge void because his unique fukkery hasn't been replaced.

They have stretched the premise of this show so thin that I'm gonna stop giving a fukk real soon. :snoop:

La La don't even look good anymore.

This season has been sex scene, club scene, Tommy coked out for no reason scene, holly looking suspicious for no reason scene, and everyone being dumb/smart filler scenes.

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Quick question: are we sure Ghost's security dude drove him to the church to kill those Koreans?

Or, was he simply trailing Ghost?

Will he use that info against him?

Is the security dude affiliated with that cac chick and Stern? :ohhh:

Didn't the guard try to speak to ghost afterwards at the club I have to rewatch the scene but I'm pretty sure the guard wanted to talk to him at the club before he took that selfie

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if the Asian dude now tries to hire security detail for himself, fearing that Tommy is going to retaliate.

Security guy gets loose with lips about Ghost while talking to Asian dude.

Either that or the driver or one of the Asian guys who survived saw Ghost's face and will recognize it once his social media fame starts to pop off.

Tommy w
This season is by far the worst. It seems like they started running out of ideas once they finally decided to reveal ghosts identity to Angela.

This season seems like they're just going through the motions and some of those subplots make zero sense. Does anyone give a shyt about Ghosts club anymore? I don't.

Nobody knows Lobos has a mole in that department :mindblown:

They've killed off or simply don't include some of the best characters. DWade, while his death was pure fukkery left a huge void because his unique fukkery hasn't been replaced.

They have stretched the premise of this show so thin that I'm gonna stop giving a fukk real soon. :snoop:

La La don't even look good anymore.

This season has been sex scene, club scene, Tommy coked out for no reason scene, holly looking suspicious for no reason scene, and everyone being dumb/smart filler scenes.

This season is what the show has building up too. Ghost left his old life behind..but the doors he tried to close are all still wide open. Classic case of the mans chickens coming home to roost.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This will sound crazy but I don't think that Tommy would've believed Ghost. Their relationship has been on shaky ground. On top of that, Ghost is trying to be "Ghost" from the street life. Can't be a "Ghost" if you're always visible. I also think that Tommy would've question Ghost on how he knew the Koreans were coming after him which could've possibly opened up a whole new can of worms. Ghost works best when he's in the shadows and people don't know WTF he's thinking or doing.

Ghosy needs Tommy to think Lobos is trying to kill him. Thats why he saved him. Thats also why he dipped before letting Tommy know what was going on. He knows Lobos wants him dead and he knows Tommy is still working for Lobos.

He loves Tommy but Tommy didnt wamt Ghost to change so as far as Ghost is concerned Tommy is as expendable as Tasha. But as always he needs someone on the inside. The fukked up part is Angie knows everything including Lobos being alive and hasnt told Ghost anything. Not even about Greg. His downfall will be the p*ssy.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ghosy needs Tommy to think Lobos is trying to kill him. Thats why he saved him. Thats also why he dipped before letting Tommy know what was going on. He knows Lobos wants him dead and he knows Tommy is still working for Lobos.

He loves Tommy but Tommy didnt wamt Ghost to change so as far as Ghost is concerned Tommy is as expendable as Tasha. But as always he needs someone on the inside. The fukked up part is Angie knows everything including Lobos being alive and hasnt told Ghost anything. Not even about Greg. His downfall will be the p*ssy.

That makes sense. He's trying to keep Tommy on his team but right now, Tommy is caught between a rock and hard place. As for Angie, I can't understand why she won't give Ghost any information. The only reason I can think of is that she wants him to be legit and for him not to go back to street life. If he happens to do that, she's afraid that she'll lose him for good. So in her mind, the less he knows, the better. Only it may cause Ghost's downfall as he doesn't have all the information needed to make calculated decisions. I think she'll eventually will have to tell him as things are hitting too close to home. She can't afford to sit on this information for much longer.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The strangest thing is Greg and the other smug cac attorney keep bringing people for the mole to only send a message to get them knocked off. Greg being spiteful is only helping Ghost because Luis is about to get knocked off by Lobos.

I'm waiting on what the Jamaicans are going to do because they fukk with Ghost. I think they're going to drop a dime or tell Tommy.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm pissed because I think I saw Kanaan's dikk on the screen during that sex scene.

Her titties disappointed me. However, I wanna see that butch's own. :shaq: