Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i didn't explain enough

at no time am i saying it's ALL angie's fault... not at all

i would have beat the brakes off my son that day... wouldn't be no nice talk at dinner... i'm surprised, this being a black hood family, that none of these kids are getting they ass whooped on tv no more... but hey, it's 2016

anyways i still place blame on any gun owner who don't lock up their shyt... maybe because just a year ago, some kid a few houses up, shot and killed his little brother with his dad's shotgun... yes these kids should have not been playing with the gun.. definitely not pointing at each other... and both were taught gun safety...

but again... at the end of the day, if you lock up your damn gun, this type of shyt would never happen

i can come home, oh shyt there's a bunch of my brother's friends over and they in college, and the first thing i'm doing is putting my gun in my safe... cause i'll be damned if one of these young dummies is gonna be on some "hey show us your brothers gun man" and i'm sitting in jail over some dumb shyt
Locked up how? In a combo safe? Who is to say this little fakkit wouldn't have contined to big around to find the combo number? Combo safes ain't safe, how you gonna remember in a panic? In a lock box and he pick the lock? Dude is not a little kid, he had no business meddling in her shyt.

Tasha has a gun, her gun was readily visisble to LaKeisha, what if waterhead came in and snatched it out of momma's purse?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
so smart, conniving Tasha is going to just let a dude who she knows her husband says he killed just come on in and play daddy...
Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif

Not at all. Kanan will not even be visible, initially.

Kanan will be Tariq's new "girlfriend". Tasha will be skeptical. But Ghost, in an attempt to be fatherly will encourage it on some "let the boy be a boy" shyt.

Tariq is eager to learn or latch onto anything associated with Sean. Kanan will feed him a bunch of lies.

The Kanan connection will be uncovered either by:

1) Dre learning about it through his street connects

or

2) Someone at the school alerting Tasha that Tariq has been skipping school. Or, he gets caught with another gun or some shyt that Kanan provides him.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:
Cool story Bro but his Dad is one of the most smart, conniving cats we seen on screen in a LONG time. You REALLY believe Kanaan is going to be able to come back around and manipulate HIS SON for that long :beli: that whole scenario has more holes than swiss cheese.
the whole show has more holes than swiss cheese, but we still watch.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Tasha carrying that thang on her now,
Tariq probably is going to steal hers too

I hope Kanan manipulates him into some dumb shyt so he can get shipped to Juvie :blessed:

That's the worst possible direction they can go in. All Ghost had to do if tell him he killed Shawn. I'd rather have him kill Tariq.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the worst possible direction they can go in. All Ghost had to do if tell him he killed Shawn. I'd rather have him kill Tariq.
By that time it will be too late. he will be under Kanan's spell. Ghost didn't even do anything to Shawn and Kanan was able to manipulate him. Waterhead kinda hates his dad now, he's easy to manipulate. Even if Ghost says Kanan killed Shawn. Tariq probably won't believe him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's hard to root for ghost at this point.

ALL of his problems throughout every episode was caused by him.

All because he wanted to go legit and be with Angela.

And ghost is a snake. It seems like he waited for those chinamen to kill Tommy before he started to shoot at them.

At this point I want ghost to go down .

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yall know damn well 50 gonna end up manipulating that kid

:russ:

Sheeeeit im just here for the honet nut cheerios:shaq:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Locked up how? In a combo safe? Who is to say this little fakkit wouldn't have contined to big around to find the combo number? Combo safes ain't safe, how you gonna remember in a panic? In a lock box and he pick the lock? Dude is not a little kid, he had no business meddling in her shyt.

Tasha has a gun, her gun was readily visisble to LaKeisha, what if waterhead came in and snatched it out of momma's purse?
come on now... he's 17 and sneaky... he ain't james bond

nikkas remember 18 social media accounts and the password at work but not a 3 digit safe number...

but it's over now... lets not keep going over this

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
By that time it will be too late. he will be under Kanan's spell. Ghost didn't even do anything to Shawn and Kanan was able to manipulate him. Waterhead kinda hates his dad now, he's easy to manipulate. Even if Ghost says Kanan killed Shawn. Tariq probably won't believe him.

Very true. Tariq doesn't respct his pops' word at this point. He doesn't feel as though Ghost makes him a priority.

Tariq really only respects Uncle Tommy.

Kanan can easily manipulate lil breh. Ghost, being so preoccupied with Angela, Lobos and the club, will not notice gradual changes in his son.

Tasha, on the other hand will, but Ghost will shoot down her concerns in an attempt to assert his place as father.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
why didn't Ghost alert Tommy to the fact that he just saved his life and who was actually trying to kill him. give him a little "yo Tommy it's me, G" before he dipped out. that way there's no confusion about who tried to hit him up :francis:.

This will sound crazy but I don't think that Tommy would've believed Ghost. Their relationship has been on shaky ground. On top of that, Ghost is trying to be "Ghost" from the street life. Can't be a "Ghost" if you're always visible. I also think that Tommy would've question Ghost on how he knew the Koreans were coming after him which could've possibly opened up a whole new can of worms. Ghost works best when he's in the shadows and people don't know WTF he's thinking or doing.