Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's one thing to snoop around your own house and go through your parents things but when you're a guest?:stopitslime: What the hell was he doing going through her closet? The gun wasn't laying around it was on the top shelf. Tariq isn't a toddler and he's old enough to know better. Yeah, Angie should have had the gun in the safe but that's 90% on Tariq. Lil man should have went to the bathroom and came back. Not only did he go through her things but he stole something. You gonna blame Angie for him taking it to school?:comeon:
Lil/Big dummy

If I was Ghost I woulda gut punched his ass

My son know better
I dont fukk with thieving sneaky muthafukkas
I dont care how old you are

And again...
AINT EVEN YOUR CRIB!!! :what:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Does anyone else think the shyt with the Koreans was stupid and just a cheap way to advance the plot?

The guy's dad is so strict that he cut his finger off just for cutting up the product, but he's not gonna do anything when his son has his connect lit up with machine guns?

And Ghost is not gonna get the message to Tommy somehow that it was the Koreans and not Lobos, knowing that Tommy might have such a misconception?

The son was obviously acting on his own. A hothead. A Korean version of Sonny from Godfathers.

Ghost can't exactly admit to murdering somebody over text message breh :francis: or even write anything whatsoever on his phone that MIGHT sound like it's connected to the Koreans :francis: the best thing he could've done is grabbed Tommy after the shooting was done, or get Tasha to relay the info to him afterward.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's one thing to snoop around your own house and go through your parents things but when you're a guest?:stopitslime: What the hell was he doing going through her closet? The gun wasn't laying around it was on the top shelf. Tariq isn't a toddler and he's old enough to know better. Yeah, Angie should have had the gun in the safe but that's 90% on Tariq. Lil man should have went to the bathroom and came back. Not only did he go through her things but he stole something. You gonna blame Angie for him taking it to school?:comeon:
i think i didn't explain enough

at no time am i saying it's ALL angie's fault... not at all

i would have beat the brakes off my son that day... wouldn't be no nice talk at dinner... i'm surprised, this being a black hood family, that none of these kids are getting they ass whooped on tv no more... but hey, it's 2016

anyways i still place blame on any gun owner who don't lock up their shyt... maybe because just a year ago, some kid a few houses up, shot and killed his little brother with his dad's shotgun... yes these kids should have not been playing with the gun.. definitely not pointing at each other... and both were taught gun safety...

but again... at the end of the day, if you lock up your damn gun, this type of shyt would never happen

i can come home, oh shyt there's a bunch of my brother's friends over and they in college, and the first thing i'm doing is putting my gun in my safe... cause i'll be damned if one of these young dummies is gonna be on some "hey show us your brothers gun man" and i'm sitting in jail over some dumb shyt

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The son was obviously acting on his own. A hothead. A Korean version of Sonny from Godfathers.

Ghost can't exactly admit to murdering somebody over text message breh :francis: or even write anything whatsoever on his phone that MIGHT sound like it's connected to the Koreans :francis: the best thing he could've done is grabbed Tommy after the shooting was done, or get Tasha to relay the info to him afterward.
I was actually thinking the Tasha thing. Or he could have said something to Tommy in person but maybe he didn't want to risk Tommy mistakenly shooting him.

And I know the son was acting on his own, but the dad would probably find out at some point.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
For all of you whom are supporting this theory...How is he going to get him from under his parents :dahell: straight kidnap him??? Ghost already told Tasha about their fight and shyt. I don't see how he can long term have an influence on him :yeshrug:

Breh, as I've mentioned, previously, Tariq is getting older and is starting to rebel. We've never heard about the young breh having a girlfriend or any of his friends, for that matter. All we know is that he likes his cell phone and didn't want to give it up as part of his punishment.

Jukebox can easily work her magic to get Tariq's cell # or lure lil breh in somehow--flash that badge.

Once Kanan is able to get some text or face time with Tariq, he'll mention Sean and gradually build a relationship.

Tariq will begin sneaking out, doing normal "boy" stuff such as chillin' with his new "girlfriend".

Tasha will be skeptical, saying stuff such as "he's always texting that girl" and "he's come in a few nights past curfew." :usure:

But, Ghost, being totally oblivious to the fact, will be like, "that's my boy....make sure you wrap up." :obama:

Ghost knows he'd be a hypocrite to tell Tariq how to handle relationships at this point, given the stuff with Angela.

In that time, Kanan will be grooming Tariq on some :demonic: shyt.

At some point, Dre will get wind of it, as he's closer to the streets right now.

Dre will be Tariq's first body. :whew:

My predictions for deaths before the season ends:

1) Ruiz: He's going to die in the next episode. A lot of concerned parties would rest a lot easier with him dead.

2) Holly: More than likely, she just disappears after getting an abortion. I doubt the Jamaican hit works out. Ghost will live. Ghost will know it's the Jamaicans and will try to figure out who put the hit out. Holly will not stick around for those problems.

3) Dre: He's going to die in the last episode. Drives the Tariq/Kanan story line into next season.

Last edited:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Breh, as I've mentioned, previously, Tariq is getting older and is starting to rebel. We've never heard about the young breh having a girlfriend or any of his friends, for that matter. All we know is that he likes his cell phone and didn't want to give it up as part of his punishment.

Jukebox can easily work her magic to get Tariq's cell # or lure lil breh in somehow--flash that badge.

Once Kanan is able to get some text or face time with Tariq, he'll mention Sean and gradually build a relationship.

Tariq will begin sneaking out, doing normal "boy" stuff such as chillin' with his new "girlfriend".

Tasha will be skeptical, saying stuff such as "he's always texting that girl" and "he's come in a few nights past curfew." :usure:

But, Ghost, being totally oblivious to the fact, will be like, "that's my boy....make sure you wrap up." :obama:

Ghost knows he'd be a hypocrite to tell Tariq how to handle relationships at this point, given the stuff with Angela.

In that time, Kanan will be grooming Tariq on some :demonic: shyt.

At some point, Dre will get wind of it, as he's closer to the streets right now.

Dre will be Tariq's first body. :whew:

My predictions for deaths before the season ends:

1) Ruiz: He's going to die in the next episode. A lot of concerned parties would rest a lot easier with him dead.

2) Holly: More than likely, she just disappears after getting an abortion. I doubt the Jamaican hit works out. Ghost will live. Ghost will know it's the Jamaicans and will try to figure out who put the hit out. Holly will not stick around for those problems.

3) Dre: He's going to die in the last episode. Drives the Tariq/Kanan story line into next season.
:martin:
Cool story Bro but his Dad is one of the most smart, conniving cats we seen on screen in a LONG time. You REALLY believe Kanaan is going to be able to come back around and manipulate HIS SON for that long :beli: that whole scenario has more holes than swiss cheese.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:martin:
Cool story Bro but his Dad is one of the most smart, conniving cats we seen on screen in a LONG time. You REALLY believe Kanaan is going to be able to come back around and manipulate HIS SON for that long :beli: that whole scenario has more holes than swiss cheese.

I don't know, breh. His dad is also the same nikka who goes running in public all the time with a known hit on his life pending!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ this show

Holly pale flat ass walkin' into the Jerk spot and ordering a hit on a boss like she ordering a pizza.

Is that how it is in the hood brehs? It's that easy to put a hit on somebody?

:jbhmm:

Let me know brehs, educate me

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Ghost knows he has a hit on him :martin:
give me some of what you smoking :wow:

Breh, you're making it like Ghost is some hands-on, Cosby-like dad!

That nikka spends more time with Angela than he does with his kids at this point. He spends more time running and fukking than he does with his kids. Not to mention his time at the club!

Tariq resents him for it. shyt, Tommy had to reassure lil man that his pops loves him in this last episode!

They've been laying the groundwork for the Kanan/Tariq story line. It's coming.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ: @ this show

Holly pale flat ass walkin' into the Jerk spot and ordering a hit on a boss like she ordering a pizza.

Is that how it is in the hood brehs? It's that easy to put a hit on somebody?

:jbhmm:

Let me know brehs, educate me
Its an EASY way to get yourself robbed and fukked up:smoothhoffa:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Breh, you're making it like Ghost is some hands-on, Cosby-like dad!

That nikka spends more time with Angela than he does with his kids at this point. He spends more time running and fukking than he does with his kids. Not to mention his time at the club!

Tariq resents him for it. shyt, Tommy had to reassure lil man that his pops loves him in this last episode!

They've been laying the groundwork for the Kanan/Tariq story line. It's coming.
so smart, conniving Tasha is going to just let a dude who she knows her husband says he killed just come on in and play daddy...
Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif