Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
- Kanan always got a fresh line-up even after getting Darth Vadered by Ghost :ohhh:

- Jukebox is the public servant we deserve, but not the one we need right now:mjcry:

- Those rehab exercises aren't in any medical book I know of :mjlol:

:russ:@ Ghost snapchatting and IGing and being the head of a criminal enterprise

More seriously, they focused on the Korean's son get murked quite a bit and that will have serious repercussions for Ghost and Tommy. Holly is about to get everyone killed and is Tommy is too weak to keep her in check.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:@ Ghost snapchatting and IGing and being the head of a criminal enterprise
First season Ghost was about to take a picture with the head of some company for a magazine and Tommy grabbed him like :ufdup:

Now Ghost up there next to the DJ

pitbullsucks.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Ghost kept Ruiz alive if you think about it.

No way he snitches on Ghost or Tommy for that matter.

Lobos is the one who shytted on him so I can see him snitching or either getting lurked before that.
The issue is that greg already knows that james is ghost. So if ruiz holds off on naming him, greg will probably take the deal back.

Btw how did greg know lobos is alive and he had hitters coming for ruiz:ohhh:

I think greg still has a thing for angela. Cuz when that guy was talking about how she fukked her way to the top. Greg :cape: and said, no she did it the right way:to:
Ghost needs to exploit greg's weakness for angie. Maybe share that girl:yeshrug:

Angie might have to let greg smash cuz he can tie her to ghost.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The issue is that greg already knows that james is ghost. So if ruiz holds off on naming him, greg will probably take the deal back.

I think greg still has a thing for angela. Cuz when that guy was talking about how she fukked her way to the top. Greg :cape: and said, no she did it the right way:to:
Ghost needs to exploit greg's weakness for angie. Maybe share that girl:yeshrug:

shyt, she might have to do just that to fukk up his case

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:patrice:

I don't think Kanan has it in him to snitch.

I think he's going to develop a relationship with Tariq and work to groom him in the game. Tariq is growing up and questioning shyt. He's rebelling. Perfect time for Kanan to swoop in and snatch him from right under Ghost's nose.
For all of you whom are supporting this theory...How is he going to get him from under his parents :dahell: straight kidnap him??? Ghost already told Tasha about their fight and shyt. I don't see how he can long term have an influence on him :yeshrug:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

I thought that was just cop talk. Doing whatever he can to get his target to flip. He could be telling the truth but after he said he was an FBI agent (becuz they can't lie about that) I think any way possible was his mentality.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watching this shyt again
Im gettin old man

2 minutes in this pale broad done asked like 12 questions :deadmanny:

I aint in the business of whoopin on women but id have to throw her in the million dollar dream choke by now :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The thing is though Greg didn't offer the deal for the whole network...just for Lobos. The government is banking on him giving up everyone but the only threat to his life is Lobos and the cartel.

Greg knows that Lobos is still alive because he's in the loop about the John Doe prosecution.I think he mentioned the hitters just to make Ruiz turn. Remember, Ghost killed the whole network and Ruiz has no idea that is was him because he said it was Lobos cleaning house. That's why he left town in the first place. Ruiz has no choice but to believe that Lobos is still after his and his family's life.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
OH! I see you Andre!:meloohhh:

I might would jump in that vanilla pudding too

I musta high as fukk when i saw this episode

I dont remember that part:colehuh:

Tah!!:lintokeup:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a gun owner and a father... it is her fukking fault

kids are going to be kids... they going to do every fukking thing you tell them not to.. dig in your shyt when you not home... touch things they not supposed to... all sorts of shyt

there's a reason kids kill people every day in this country... accidents from toddlers to teens involving guns.. and parents going to jail for all of it... why? cause the law understands kids are curious and dumb

so when you have kids in your house, YOU PUT A DAMN LOCK ON THE GUN... or in a safe... you damn sure don't leave it in a purse, laying around, for kids to find and play with... what if it was the smaller child who found it? and shot herself or someone else?

happens everyday... you definitely blame the dumb ass parent

It's one thing to snoop around your own house and go through your parents things but when you're a guest?:stopitslime: What the hell was he doing going through her closet? The gun wasn't laying around it was on the top shelf. Tariq isn't a toddler and he's old enough to know better. Yeah, Angie should have had the gun in the safe but that's 90% on Tariq. Lil man should have went to the bathroom and came back. Not only did he go through her things but he stole something. You gonna blame Angie for him taking it to school?:comeon: