Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
One little thing I don't like is how the Mexican cartel has godlike powers

How the hell was some cartel guy supposed to break into Tommy's fancy ass apartment and kill his dog without anyone noticing?

You find it hard to believe that the cartel could break into an apartment (an apartment that they've never shown Tommy shut off an home alarm to enter), yet
this nikka Ghost done merked his entire network (outside of Ruiz) by himself? :comeon:

If any entity has been shown to have godlike powers its Ghost. Then to top it all off, this nikka still walking around going to his routine spots (the club, his house, Angela's, taking daily runs through the city) like he doesn't even have the cartel coming after him. Ruiz skipped town, at least he acted like there was a real threat on his life. Ghost walking around as Jamie like he's invincible.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You find it hard to believe that the cartel could break into an apartment (an apartment that they've never shown Tommy shut off an home alarm to enter), yet
this nikka Ghost done merked his entire network (outside of Ruiz) by himself? :comeon:

If any entity has been shown to have godlike powers its Ghost. Then to top it all off, this nikka still walking around going to his routine spots (the club, his house, Angela's, taking daily runs through the city) like he doesn't even have the cartel coming after him. Ruiz skipped town, at least he acted like there was a real threat on his life. Ghost walking around as Jamie like he's invincible.
I don't think either are believable lol, but good point.

I actually mentioned last season that Ghost is shown as having godlike powers. He killed 8 people by himself in what, one day?

Daps
I don't think either are believable lol, but good point.

I actually mentioned last season that Ghost is shown as having godlike powers. He killed 8 people by himself in what, one day?
right lol, got to the heads of these crime families by himself all in one day :mjlol:

It's funny the cartel looks god-like to you; I was just thinking about how weak the cartel is looking. Apartments get broken into every day. It's not like Tommy lives in a building like Ghost. He doesn't have a doorman (Tasha has walked right up to the door on multiple occasions) and doesn't appear to have an alarm system, why do you think it's so unbelievable they could break in there? A locksmith would be in there within ten minutes, a low-level criminal could get in there easy.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
right lol, got to the heads of these crime families by himself all in one day :mjlol:

It's funny the cartel looks god-like to you; I was just thinking about how weak the cartel is looking. Apartments get broken into every day. It's not like Tommy lives in a building like Ghost. He doesn't have a doorman (Tasha has walked right up to the door on multiple occasions) and doesn't appear to have an alarm system, why do you think it's so unbelievable they could break in there? A locksmith would be in there within ten minutes, a low-level criminal could get in there easy.
Yeah that's true, I just figured his apartment was fancy as fukk and had a doorman.

Still though, unless the hallway was deserted, I think someone would notice an unfamiliar dude trying to break in.

If the cartel looks weak to you, it might be because their base is quite far from NYC so it's not like they have a surplus of dudes there to do work.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Lobo's wants to Tommy to kill ghost but he's in no position to kill Tommy... so I don't think he killed that dog.

Lobo's assets are frozen because everyone thinks he's dead. He needs Tommy right now.

If Lobo's was gully he would've simply kidnapped Holly traded her for Ghosts life :manny:
You think Lobos got a bank of america account? :heh: His assets is cash and damn dope. He still has both.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Again Lobos didn't hit that dog.
I'm convinced more than ever that Holly killed that dog. Holly is a desperate bytch. Don't let her fake flyers and tears fool you. When Tommy finally announced that he suspected that Lobos killed the dog and that he was coming after them, bytch didn't bat an eye. Because she knew she was now covered in her misdeeds.If you watch that scene again, her face was a dead giveaway.

Yea, I think she in cahoots (that how you say it?) with Lobos and them, she killed the dog, and she the one that keep pushing Tommy to just go and kill ghost, all because they probably told her to help motivate him to do it.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Ghost approaching WOAT dad territory. had his kids sleeping on his girlfriend's floor, missing recitals and what not:pachaha:. he don't give a fukk about nothing except for texting Angie all damn day. out here on ice cream dates and jogging through the neighborhood with her while his son digging through boxes about to blow his face off, feeling neglected :wtb:. and how is the first person he blames for the gun at school Tasha :dwillhuh:, he don't even stay there with her anymore.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No hate but...They need better writing on this show....I can predict what's goin to happen 4 scenes ahead:francis:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
No hate but...They need better writing on this show....I can predict what's goin to happen 4 scenes ahead:francis:

Why don't you layout the next episode then becuz I'm itching to now what happens especially with the Tasha-Angela showdown and the dudes getting out of the car with the masks on? Let's see it.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Why don't you layout the next episode then becuz I'm itching to now what happens especially with the Tasha-Angela showdown and the dudes getting out of the car with the masks on? Let's see it.
Nah, don't let me spoil it for u my g...stay captivated:smugdraper: