Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why don't you layout the next episode then becuz I'm itching to now what happens especially with the Tasha-Angela showdown and the dudes getting out of the car with the masks on? Let's see it.
shyt reminds me of a friend of mine who always claim he predicted entire movies or TV shows but when pressed to predict some shyt he's quick to change the subject.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Why would Holly kill the dog?
I think the Cartel killed the dog but Holly is more mentally tough than Tommy now. Lobos asked if the message was received. Although I could see Holly do it too. She could've killed the dog to end tommys flip flopping about killing ghost. She's thinking and doing what it takes to survive.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Holly maybe UC for the Feds. You can't trust this chick at all.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No hate but...They need better writing on this show....I can predict what's goin to happen 4 scenes ahead:francis:

Why don't you layout the next episode then becuz I'm itching to now what happens especially with the Tasha-Angela showdown and the dudes getting out of the car with the masks on? Let's see it.
shyt reminds me of a friend of mine who always claim he predicted entire movies or TV shows but when pressed to predict some shyt he's quick to change the subject.

dude is right tho...

go back to the first season thread... we was in there predicting shows long before they aired

i remember dude got so tired of us saying we could predict, that he bet me to predict the finale... i predicted the shyt EARLY... and in full detail

Check the other pages. We predicted 50 being the guy around episode 3

Dude posted the pic on Thursday and I called it being ghost and tommy and the cartel on Friday.

Other than that, that's all we predicted. Except people predicting Tasha set up 50. Which if that is true then that's like 3 major plot points we've hit on in advance

In other words..... What are you talking about

Predictions for all the cats say they have figured the show out. Based on this photo, who's holding Tommy and Ghost Hostage and is this photo taken in the beginning/Middle/ or End of the Show?

Bt_AYgHIYAARfgJ.jpg

tommy and ghost

cartel dudes got them hemmed up....

now before you ask why... i'll tell you

ghost first of all by the suit.. and the fact nobody would give two shyts about another male character being tied up... anybody THEY would tie up, doesn't dress like ghost.. and the only other male that is ever with ghost is tommy and the driver... the driver doesn't dress like dude on the left, and he's about a foot taller than ghost

why the cartel.... cause the other gangs wouldn't have the pull or nuts to do that to them... and ghost wouldn't be wearing no damn suit to see them dudes anyway... so they most likely went there on their own, but got tied up in the process

why isn't it 50's girl... cause she would just clap them up... wouldn't be no 1 woman, subduing two men, and then kidnapping them.. for what purpose.. that plot hasn't even peeked it's way into the show, therefore they'd never just spring it on you in the last episode of the season

and it ain't 50 cause he ain't close to getting out yet.. cause he already sent his hitter to murder tommy and ghost, but didn't say "hold up, i'll be out next week"

it's simple shyt like that why people figure out basic writing... attention to details and basic plot writing. you don't introduce some new nikka this late and you don't have ghost suddenly have a new best friend... matter of fact you don't even leak a pic like this for some b and c level characters

now if this was game of thrones.. tommy would be murdered on the way to this part.. and ghost would find out it was his wife all along who was fukking 50 and setting ghost up on some revenge like :ohhh::mindblown:

if i'm wrong on any of that... i'll :salute:even tho i'm guessing off a pic.. but i give these writers NO credit for having the big surprise being something we all knew by episode 3

Watching the finale for the first time......

Had to pause it. Didn't I tell y'all. Damn and I was descriptive as fukk......

Still my shyt tho but come on writers

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:great episode. 50 not letting Anika think Ghost killed Shawn was a nice surprise. Any other show would have let him blame Ghost for that...
I was waiting for this, was so glad when he straight up said he killed him instead of the whole cliche "lie to make her hate ghost as much as me" shyt they coulda went with.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
dude is right tho...

go back to the first season thread... we was in there predicting shows long before they aired

i remember dude got so tired of us saying we could predict, that he bet me to predict the finale... i predicted the shyt EARLY... and in full detail

Yeah but the cartel thing was pretty obvious

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all do realize Dre never found out what happened with Ghost and Kanaan right? I think Ghost knew Kanaan sent Dre in Truth to ask for a job at the end of last season so he better be careful because Dre is just staying close to him for now

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a sidenote, how involved is 50 with this show behind the scenes? Does he write for the show? Was it his idea?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
dude is right tho...

Alright but what about right now? Predict what's in store for episode 4 and the rest of the season if this show is so predictable.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
dude is right tho...

People get mad like I'm on some know it all shyt...but it's not that, I find the show entertaining...but I'm tired of black productions making sure they get lingo and hood elements correct but then forget the actual merits of good script writing. With shows like game of thrones, halt and catch fire, bloodlines...I want to see minority heavy shows compete in quality. Our dramas have to progress past the New York Undercover level...that was 20yrs ago.

The Wire managed to get it right...Power can do better:yeshrug: