Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
So do they still have the Laundry business??

I know tommy is starting a new front but did they just close the laundry business

Ghost closed them and cut Tommy a check, that the flaky chick Holly tried to take to the bank and didnt know what the fukk to do when the lady at the bank started asking all kinds of questions about the accounts

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah playa, I think the total opposite. Keep Knox bytchass off as much as possible.
Knox is a great character because he got nothing to lose and is trying to destroy Ghost due tot eh Angie/Ghost relationship.

Kanan's storyline was last year. What could he possibly do different in the coming seasons?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Kanan's storyline was last year. What could he possibly do different in the coming seasons?

Recruit and groom Tariq.

Tariq's first body will be Dre, Kanan's former shooter who has been working for Ghost.

Kanan will brainwash Tariq into believing Ghost is showing Dre more love than him--his own son. Kanan will try to re-recruit Dre and continue with the orignal plan from last season to undermine Ghost. Dre will not comply. There will be a physical confrontation between Kanan and Dre. Dre will get the upper hand and be on the verge of killing Kanan. Tariq will save Kanan's life by putting a bullet in Dre.

Add that to the fact that Kanan will tell Tariq that Ghost killed Sean and that Ghost & Tasha put him in prison back in the day.

Tariq will fabricate a new girlfriend and start spending a lot of time with her! Sneaking out and shyt. In reality, that "girlfriend" will be Kanan.

Ghost will be all proud that his son is mackin'. "Let the boy be a boy" will be Ghost's words when Tasha complains that he's been coming home late after school. Little do both Ghost and Tasha now, the entire time Kanan has been grooming the little breh to be a goon and a shooter for him.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Recruit and groom Tariq.

Tariq's first body will be Dre, Kanan's former shooter who has been working for Ghost.

Kanan will brainwash Tariq into believing Ghost is showing Dre more love than him--his own son.

Add that to the fact that Kanan will tell Tariq that Ghost killed Sean and that Ghost & Tasha put him in prison back in the day.

Tariq will fabricate a new girlfriend and start spending a lot of time with her! Sneaking out and shyt. In reality, that "girlfriend" will be Kanan.

Ghost will be all proud that his son is mackin'. "Let the boy be a boy" will be Ghost's words when Tasha complains that he's been coming home late after school.
:mjlol:

No

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that lakeisha/tasha dynamic is something to keep an eye out on

tasha is putting her legit business in jeopardy by dumping drug money into it without letting her know.. problems been lowkey building since last season after both of them fukked shawn.. if/when lakeisha finds out about using her salon as a front for the drug business its gonna be a problem

she gonna end up snitching:mjpls:

I thought about that, but on the other hand, where Lala all of a sudden get money to open a salon? She was flat broke and couldn't even take care of her kid. Maybe her business ain't so legit afterall...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I dead ass think that's what's going to happen Kanon gonna use Tareek and turn him against his own father. Kanon gonna kill Tareek after he uses him to get back at ghost "turning Shawn" against him

He may kill him sure, but I don't see him doing all the taking Tariq under his wing. Tariq is a kid, so not many ways you can create situations where Tariq and Kanan would be around each other for extended time for all that build up

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
He may kill him sure, but I don't see him doing all the taking Tariq under his wing. Tariq is a kid, so not many ways you can create situations where Tariq and Kanan would be around each other for extended time for all that build up
Tareek rebelling so if Kanon do come back to his old hood maybe Reek head to them corners to see bout Shawn and what happened

Tommy and Ghost was under Kanon too he they OG jukebox said ghost was Kanon lil homie or some shyt so I could see bro taken a kid under his wings knowing his motives

It's many ways they can put them together being Shawn pops is #1

• Dap
Reactions: I'z