Power Rangers short film is incredible

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: like you didnt stan the green ranger when he came in the season, running game on kimberly whipping jason's ass...:pachaha: green ranger was the shyt.

I was a HUGE Jason/Red Ranger stan, then Tommy/Green Ranger was introduced. Dude had the sharp gold chestplate, a Dragonzord, and he kicked all the Rangers ass and even threw them out of the megazord :wow:. The Red Ranger was looking real :flabbynsick: to me after that. I had to throw him in the bushes. Like Andy ditching Woody for Buzz.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
got em looking like a poor man's master chief haha....dope

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Power Rangers: DOFP. Seems like an interesting concept, but it's a huge turn from the corny and campy show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was a HUGE Jason/Red Ranger stan, then Tommy/Green Ranger was introduced. Dude had the sharp gold chestplate, a Dragonzord, and he kicked all the Rangers ass and even threw them out of the megazord :wow:. The Red Ranger was looking real :flabbynsick: to me after that. I had to throw him in the bushes. Like Andy ditching Woody for Buzz.

I dapped you up then undapped you breh..I didn't read the rest of the statement..:ufdup:

Whoever said this is a satire of the dark and gritty obsession hollywood has was on spot on tho. Just read an interview with the director and that was definitely his intention