Power Rangers short film is incredible

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I've watched this about 4 times now and just love the little things.

Having Bulk and Skull show up was great.

Rocky being the turncoat and having a machine leg given to him by the Machine empire for joining forces, since on the show he had forfeited his powers because of a broken leg. Nice continuity.

Zack having a Billy Blanks career with his Hip Hop kido.

Incorporating Thuys death with Trini and making Billy gay like David Yost but also successful given that he was a genius.

I feel like Jason got the shyt end of the writing having just married Kimberly and getting killed, but it was still cool. I can't recall if them being together was a play off of them randomly being in the Turbo movie together but still cool.

Touching on them being teenage soldiers was a really nice touch that you don't really think about when watching the show.

Overall, Power Ranger mythology in mind, I feel like it was a great take on a flash forward of their lives. I'd love to see something like this fleshed out and made into a movie or series. I'm a sucker for the gritty realistic, grungy perspective of typically campy, child based shows. Watching the suits get dirty, bullets ricochet off helmets, all subtle touches that display the reality of the action but the strength of their suits. That alone just had me like :krs: versus them stay gettin cutby swords on the show, for sparks to go flying and their suits still untouched.

I loved it. :to:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was a HUGE Jason/Red Ranger stan, then Tommy/Green Ranger was introduced. Dude had the sharp gold chestplate, a Dragonzord, and he kicked all the Rangers ass and even threw them out of the megazord :wow:. The Red Ranger was looking real :flabbynsick: to me after that. I had to throw him in the bushes. Like Andy ditching Woody for Buzz.
Same with me bruh. Was a huge red ranger stan then tommy came in the cut:whew:. Red was still my favorite color but when he came in rocking the White and Gold i was sold:ohlawd:
220px-WhiteRanger.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was a litte over the top with the guns and the black power ranger with the minage and the coke but overall that was amazing

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
it was his back but :manny:

Was it? I could swear it was his ankle during some karate tournament. I didn't care either way since Rocky was always Jason's replacement do I didn't fukk with him. I feel like I remember crutches. If so, I don't get the leg then but :manny:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this dude basically did a short film of a story about a war between machines and humans and then used Power Ranger names to help him get views and clicks? :skip: