Power Rangers short film is incredible

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
:banderas: This is piffery overload. Just give Joseph Kahn the book, because the upcoming movie ain't touching this.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:merchant:

That... was the greatest power rangers episode I've ever seen.

And i still remember watchin the debut ep of mighty morphin as a kid, like 20+ years ago. The nostalgia was crazy and the casting was fukkin spot on. They messed up with Kimberly's hair but outside of that, shyt was perfect.

Dark grimey and :demonic:... but perfect

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked it but it almost was to human this would be universal if they turned down the adult violence some it could be a legit reboot.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really well done for a short film, to take the concept behind Power Rangers and put it in this gritty, dark world.

Zack with the hip hop kido :banderas:

Didn't know Dawson was supposed to be Rocky, must have stopped watching before he popped up. It sorta reminded me of the MK Rebirth trailer, the one they first did before the web-series launched.

Will be interesting to see the direction the film takes, obviously won't be as violent though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:comeon: like you didnt stan the green ranger when he came in the season, running game on kimberly whipping jason's ass...:pachaha: green ranger was the shyt.

Breh I can honestly say I never was a fan. Because I already had my favorite ranger I never felt the need to have another favorite. It was Jason or nothing. Never got the fascination with tommy and I still don't :whoknows:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldnt really hear the dialogue over music and sound effects so that kinda sucked.

Its ok as satire on everyone wanting dark and gritty version of damn near everything. The battle effects were pretty cool. I like how they made Billy gay. Got a chuckle out of me.

Hopefully the new Ranger movie stays away from the ultra serious grim stuff and is more lighthearted and fun.