Power Rangers short film is incredible

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I just rewatched this. Still better than the feature film. fukk Saban.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I thought this was the direction in which the film was going in the beginning but I was wrong...:beli: it was dark and they STILL tried to make it for kids...:snoop:
Breh, only the Rita scenes were "dark". That movie was tailored for teen boppers. Us millennials could've handled the gore.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, only the Rita scenes were "dark". That movie was tailored for teen boppers. Us millennials could've handled the gore.

That's what I'm saying...But also the part when the original rangers was dying and rita betrayed them for some bullshyt I was like...:ehh: not a bad start but as the movie went on I was like...:beli: what is this teen angst type of shyt...

The indie movie got it right and the creators should have took a more mature approach and do the same...:beli:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That's what I'm saying...But also the part when the original rangers was dying and rita betrayed them for some bullshyt I was like...:ehh: not a bad start but as the movie went on I was like...:beli: what is this teen angst type of shyt...

The indie movie got it right and the creators should have took a more mature approach and do the same...:beli:
Saban hated the short film. He wanted it flagged and gone. The actual movie had a good concept but it was executed poorly. They spent too much time without the armor and finding themselves. I think thats where it went wrong. If they went the short film route with actual adult themes, i still think it would've bombed. Power rangers are dead. Cant turn something so corny into something so cool in the real world without being parody like the short film was.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saban hated the short film. He wanted it flagged and gone. The actual movie had a good concept but it was executed poorly. They spent too much time without the armor and finding themselves. I think thats where it went wrong. If they went the short film route with actual adult themes, i still think it would've bombed. Power rangers are dead. Cant turn something so corny into something so cool in the real world without being parody like the short film was.

Nah it could have worked the same way by setting it in the future and having the team on some intergalatic war type of shyt...:ehh: :manny: But hey what do I know Saban wanted to cash out again and it still failed... there was alot of bullshyt especially the whole thing with rita and the gold and the krispy kreme product placement... :snoop: