Power Rangers Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
of course they did. the franchise started with them. they were familiar and popular faces. sabans cheap ass wouldnt have none of that though. adam being the most popular of the replacements was telling of how bad of a fukking idea it was to replace the originals without scrapping all of them

Yeah no diss to Aisha because she's pretty and i had a major crush, but she and Rocky and Adam were the equivalent of mayonnaise. The show became so bland with the three of them

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah no diss to Aisha because she's pretty and i had a major crush, but she and Rocky and Adam were the equivalent of mayonnaise. The show became so bland with the three of them
Yeah truthfully alot of the replacements didn't work until the cast change in the middle of turbo.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fukk that dude Tommy but I've made my feelings on him perfectly clear. And I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Jason and Zack and Trini being unfairly written out the show and Tommy being the beneficiary of them being about their paper

Sacrifices had to be made so the GOAT could get his proper push :wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when he left the show he was supposed to be jumping off into another show that would become part of vr troopers. when that didnt happen he came back to mmpr and proceeded to just strongarm himself into the lead

Nah. Tommy was only suppose to be used for a short run but he became so popular they kept him on.
Wasn't Billy originally gonna be the gold ranger? Or at least rumored to be?
One of the VR Troopers was suppose to be Gold Ranger but they chose Jason instead. For a couple episodes they teased who the Gold Ranger might be: Billy, Tommy's brother or Jason.

Let's slow down a bit, Adam was like the fourth best ranger who actually knew martial arts.

The move at 0:46 :banderas:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah. Tommy was only suppose to be used for a short run but he became so popular they kept him on.

One of the VR Troopers was suppose to be Gold Ranger but they chose Jason instead. For a couple episodes they teased who the Gold Ranger might be: Billy, Tommy's brother or Jason.

Let's slow down a bit, Adam was like the fourth best ranger who actually knew martial arts.

The move at 0:46 :banderas:

Didn't say he didn't know his shyt. I said he was a boring character. They gotta function as tv shows too and those three were about as exciting as a bag of thumbtacks

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tommy was that dude and took Power Rangers to the next level

3yXMRYa.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Well there's a church down the street from my house that he spoke at about the subject and he goes to places all around the D.C. Area and in his own district speaking on the subject along with trying to push forward legislation to de militirize police forces around the country and institute body cameras. But that's stuff that doesn't get play on twitter because it's policy and policy isn't sexy. Nor is it going to be news that he visits a church in pg county to express his feelings on the subject and encourage people to vote and educate them about what can be done to stop it. But if that's not enough for you like I said we may as well dead this and move on because clearly we don't see eye to eye if John Lewis can or should be dissed now
Going around talking about it doesn't mean he's actually doing something. I mean, how cold you rationalized this tweet??

Cm3ZStbUsAApcsj.jpg

That shyt cannot be rationalized no matter how you spin. It's undefinable.