Power Rangers Movie Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people here trying to say that Zach was a stereotype?:what:

And that nobody wanted to be him when they were kids?:what:

I instantly gravitated to him as a kid because that was one of the few heroes that looked like me. Also, he had the dopest weapon, color, and fighting style.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Are people here trying to say that Zach was a stereotype?:what:

And that nobody wanted to be him when they were kids?:what:

I instantly gravitated to him as a kid because that was one of the few heroes that looked like me. Also, he had the dopest weapon, color, and fighting style.
shyt is revisionist at its finest...cause nobody was thinkin bout all that militant shyt when we were kids :what:

who at 8 years old was looking at Zack and going "thats a cornball brother?" :stopitslime:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shyt is revisionist at its finest...cause nobody was thinkin bout all that militant shyt when we were kids :what:....we saw a hero that looked like us

Jason was always my favorite but I agree with you two. I just fukked with jason cause red was my favorite color and he was the leader. Simple as that

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly.. before Tommy came and crushed the buildings, if you wasnt Jason, you were Zack

Fukk that dude Tommy but I've made my feelings on him perfectly clear. And I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Jason and Zack and Trini being unfairly written out the show and Tommy being the beneficiary of them being about their paper

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
On the cool, we gotta get this thread back on track...i know i aint the only one that pointed out the blue ranger shyt but i wish i hadnt gotten into all that...can we just be cysed about the movie?...its power rangers bruh :mjlol:

this why adults cant have shyt

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
On the cool, we gotta get this thread back on track...i know i aint the only one that pointed out the blue ranger shyt but i wish i hadnt gotten into all that...can we just be cysed about the movie?...its power rangers bruh :mjlol:

this why adults cant have shyt

giphy.gif

I'm sticking to it breh. I was never more hype than when Jason became the gold ranger.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Fukk that dude Tommy but I've made my feelings on him perfectly clear. And I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Jason and Zack and Trini being unfairly written out the show and Tommy being the beneficiary of them being about their paper

when he left the show he was supposed to be jumping off into another show that would become part of vr troopers. when that didnt happen he came back to mmpr and proceeded to just strongarm himself into the lead

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
when he left the show he was supposed to be jumping off into another show that would become part of vr troopers. when that didnt happen he came back to mmpr and proceeded to just strongarm himself into the lead

:francis:

But it also didn't help that Jason and Zack and Trini realized they were worth a lot more than they were getting paid. I read that the initial idea was to keep Jason as the leader even when Tommy came back BUT since he started wanting more money, it was their way of punishing him until his contract ran out

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But it also didn't help that Jason and Zack and Trini realized they were worth a lot more than they were getting paid. I read that the initial idea was to keep Jason as the leader even when Tommy came back BUT since he started wanting more money, it was their way of punishing him until his contract ran out
Yep lines from that episode were changed lol.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

of course they did. the franchise started with them. they were familiar and popular faces. sabans cheap ass wouldnt have none of that though. adam being the most popular of the replacements was telling of how bad of a fukking idea it was to replace the originals without scrapping all of them