Power Rangers Movie Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But they weren't in their suits untill they had to fight the main villains.

:ehh: I remember them suiting up to fight the putties in the original... Cause they usually got bodied except for Jason & Zack I guess there's gonna be level's in the movie like they can fight the putty's without the suits but when they get to goldar and Rita the suits are imperative... :lolbron:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:ehh: I remember them suiting up to fight the putties in the original... Cause they usually got bodied except for Jason & Zack I guess there's gonna be level's in the movie like they can fight the putty's without the suits but when they get to goldar and Rita the suits are imperative... :lolbron:
At first they wold start out fishing the putties not suit but the numbers got to them sometimes would morph
then they started whopping on the putties no suit all the time except Billy cause he'd run and hide cause he couldn't fight unless he was in his bulk ranger gear. Then eventually Billy could handle his own with out the suit

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Making Rita the green ranger would be the biggest fukk up in power rangers history. Please don't fukk this up! Hint on Rita recruiting the green ranger at the end of this movie.. Don't fukk this up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At first they wold start out fishing the putties not suit but the numbers got to them sometimes would morph
then they started whopping on the putties no suit all the time except Billy cause he'd run and hide cause he couldn't fight unless he was in his bulk ranger gear. Then eventually Billy could handle his own with out the suit

I remember... :ehh:

I really like the idea of giving them powers out of the suits... Makes them infinitely more dangerous...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You don't have to tell me about power ranger lore.. Lol.

It looks like they are going to make Rita the actual Green Ranger and not make her create/recruit the green ranger.
We don't know anything for THIS movie brotha that's the fact. She could change into some variation of it and then transfer some of her power to someone OR she could get her butt kicked at the end and create a new one:yeshrug:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
We don't know anything for THIS movie brotha that's the fact. She could change into some variation of it and then transfer some of her power to someone OR she could get her butt kicked at the end and create a new one:yeshrug:

God no if that happens this movie will suck dikk.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It would make sense wouldnt it... :stopitslime: The suit just probably amplifies their powers... You cant always be in a suit fighting evil aliens out in broad daylight. It's the same thing that happened to spiderman... :ehh:

Tv show they all knew martial arts fukking up the putties now we got them not knowing it except sound like Jason and needing it to fight the foot soldiers on some the chronicle shyt

@Spud34
U know if they do a sequel with the green shyt gonna do big numbers
Just add the og green ranger in it as a way to turn good to guide him be like I use to be like that u can do this :wow: