Power Rangers Movie Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So now nikkas is hopping cliifs and shyt ??? umm okay :dahell:

I think it was supposed to be an homage to the ridiculous jumps they would make on the show.

tumblr_nvnysbqbNu1s1popdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mgcqscmz4C1s1popdo1_400.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
so the black guy being the most smartest person on the rangers team not a win!?!? I mean do you want him to be dumb?! how would you want him portrayed?! :mindblown:
If you havent noticed by now the entire team is a group of SOCIAL OUTCASTS...

LIKE I SAID DO YOU REALLY THINK THE WHITE WRITERS IS GONNA LET THE BLACK CHARACTER OUTSHINE THE WHITE LEADER?!!? ANSWER THE QUESTION...

Without Finn the rebels wouldnt have won, Without Finn they Rey would have died... I'm done rehashing the character of Finn when clearly we have two different viewpoints as to how you wanted him to be portrayed and to what they limited him as. It's not his fault. Fault squarely lies on JJ with the portrayal and story of Finn... :yeshrug:
Like I said constantly here and the other thread. Anyone could have played the Finn character shyt Peter Quill plays a bumbling idiot in the guardians of the galaxy but he's the Captain... :comeon: you serious??!!?

:mjlol:@ the caping in this post.

Stop playing dumb and ducking what I said "A Black Man now can't be written as an Alpha along with being "The Brain" like the other characters I mentioned?"

Some of you are so mentally emasculated you can only see yourselves as the weak sidekick :wow:

Anyone could have played Finn? when the brotha says "droid please" :usure:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
He's not weak and powerless though.

The cac headbutted him and knocked himself out trying because of Billy's enhanced durability. He can also leap across cliff gaps.

He's not weak and powerless. He's awkward and nerdy.

He's mentally weak and powerless within the group dynamic in which the character is the only Black character of the group. Why do you think he's shown looking scared in almost every shot of the trailer (even after he gets powers) whilst everyone else is :smugbiden:? :snoop:.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
never seen this level of c00ning in my life... damn near saying

''thank you massa for potraying us in this movie, we is grateful even if this token has to be moist as hell, we is happy, thank you massa''

:scust:

nikkas got no soul in their bones smh.. settling for anything no matter how degrading... lord i hope T'challa and co bring in for PANTHER GAWD to show you fucc nikka c00ns how its supposed to be.. smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol:@ the caping in this post.

Stop playing dumb and ducking what I said "A Black Man now can't be written as an Alpha along with being "The Brain" like the other characters I mentioned?"

Some of you are so mentally emasculated you can only see yourselves as the weak sidekick :wow:

Anyone could have played Finn? when the brotha says "droid please" :usure:

You did everything except rationally answered my damn question I see.... :coffee: Wow....

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
You did everything except rationally answered my damn question I see.... :coffee: Wow....

You're still ducking what I originally asked you and now answering my questions with questions instead of answering because you know what you said was plain stupid.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
never seen this level of c00ning in my life... damn near saying

''thank you massa for potraying us in this movie, we is grateful even if this token has to be moist as hell, we is happy, thank you massa''

:scust:

nikkas got no soul in their bones smh.. settling for anything no matter how degrading... lord i hope T'challa and co bring in for PANTHER GAWD to show you fucc nikka c00ns how its supposed to be.. smh

These clowns would still :jawalrus: if they made him The Pink Ranger and a damn tranny. "We got a part :whew: so it's all good" :scust:

Mentally emasculated :wow:. "Bu-bu-but images don't matter it's just a movie" FOH :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're still ducking what I originally asked you and now answering my questions with questions instead of answering because you know what you said was plain stupid.

All I'm doing is pointing out something fukking obvious about the movie or just HOW black characters is written by white writers in all forms of media but YOU wont answer it. what was YOUR original question. No one is caping for the emasculation of the black man!!! :mindblown:

DONT YOU GET WHAT I AM SAYING!!!??? :dahell:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
All I'm doing is pointing out something fukking obvious about the movie or just HOW black characters is written by white writers in all forms of media but YOU wont answer it. what was YOUR original question. No one is caping for the emasculation of the black man!!! :mindblown:

DONT YOU GET WHAT I AM SAYING!!!??? :dahell:

He doesn't. He just wants to be outraged over a Power Rangers movie because of a 2 minute teaser trailer. :heh: