Power Rangers Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There's speculation that Rita was a former Green Ranger who went rogue and killed the OG squad, hence her green suit

The dumbest thing I've ever read. Cats need to stop making up rumors on the internet and just let some shyt be. Not everything is a hidden meaning to it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
i think the green is just a style choice, i dont think she was the green ranger. though i'm lead to believe that it is the green power coin on her staff.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
where the fukk is tommy, the world NEEDS THE GREEN RANGER/WHITE RANGER aka THE GOAT.
Breh if done right this can be a good movie trilogy:

Movie 1: Power Ranger origins and Rita/Goldar/Scorpina as the villains

Movie 2: Power Rangers upgrade their powers and have Rita create the evil Green Ranger as the villain with their defeat have the green ranger turn into the White Ranger

Movie 3. White Ranger joins the squad and have Zords upgrade to Thunder Zords with Lord Zedd and Serpentera as the villains

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Also all the characters are supposed to be outcasts and have notable flaws. If they didn't make him a nerd, they would have just given him some other negative stereotype like coming from a broken family or being a "troublemaker".
The movie kind of have them like the Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters Beverly Hills with the squad all hating each other aka "We're friends that are not actually friends"

:russ: and shout out to anyone other than myself that remember that horrible Power Rangers knockoff
tttt3.png

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The movie kind of have them like the Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters Beverly Hills with the squad all hating each other aka "We're friends that are not actually friends"

:russ: and shout out to anyone other than myself that remember that horrible Power Rangers knockoff
tttt3.png

I didn't peep it till late last year and had to dig it up from my memory banks. So so so many power ranger knockoffs in the 90s :russ:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

tttt3.png

This is the first time I've ever heard of this. :dwillhuh:

I was a fan of VR Troopers which was a similar show but it was from Saban too.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I didn't peep it till late last year and had to dig it up from my memory banks. So so so many power ranger knockoffs in the 90s :russ:
Sad part is that I think I watched all the Power Ranger knockoffs: Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters, Masked Rider, Big Bad Beetleborgs, Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad, VR Troopers and etc....

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sad part is that I think I watched all the Power Ranger knockoffs: Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters, Masked Rider, Big Bad Beetleborgs, Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad, VR Troopers and etc....

Masked Rider was dope tho. I used to love super human samurai. Had every single toy and still have my servo doll. But I've seen it recently and it's triznash:russ: Lord have mercy is it bad. But so was power rangers. I think Masked Rider and VR Troopers may be the only legitimately decent produced television of that ilk

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh if done right this can be a good movie trilogy:

Movie 1: Power Ranger origins and Rita/Goldar/Scorpina as the villains

Movie 2: Power Rangers upgrade their powers and have Rita create the evil Green Ranger as the villain with their defeat have the green ranger turn into the White Ranger

Movie 3. White Ranger joins the squad and have Zords upgrade to Thunder Zords with Lord Zedd and Serpentera as the villains

Bro all that upgrading shyt ain't happening in these movies. You just typed out a cinematic clusterfukk. Try again.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is the first time I've ever heard of this. :dwillhuh:

I was a fan of VR Troopers which was a similar show but it was from Saban too.
:mjlol:Breh you have to youtube the fukkery of the show... of all the Power Ranger knockoffs the Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beberly Hills had the lowest budget :lolbron: each episode seemed like they only had $100 to spend on costumes and special effects its so bad its funny

Superstar
Daps
The dumbest thing I've ever read. Cats need to stop making up rumors on the internet and just let some shyt be. Not everything is a hidden meaning to it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

But you have to admit the idea is interesting

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Masked Rider was dope tho. I used to love super human samurai. Had every single toy and still have my servo doll. But I've seen it recently and it's triznash:russ: Lord have mercy is it bad. But so was power rangers. I think Masked Rider and VR Troopers may be the only legitimately decent produced television of that ilk
As a kid I assumed the ONLY reason that the Super Human Cyber Squad was made was because Joey Lawrence had major buzz from the show Blossom and he had his kid brother Matthew Lawrence get his own show to both capitalize Joey's buzz and the Power Ranger's buzz