Power Rangers Movie Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I said it in another thread:

I was afraid they switched the black kid form black ranger to blue so they can make him the faq.

Sure enough, in the trailer red ranger calls him "Billy" aka the gay blue ranger, and he's some soft looking dude getting bullied.

I knew they'd push that soft gay shyt on the brother. That's hollywood.:ld:

Billy wasnt gay, the who played him was gay.

Billy was the geek.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I said it in another thread:

I was afraid they switched the black kid form black ranger to blue so they can make him the faq.

Sure enough, in the trailer red ranger calls him "Billy" aka the gay blue ranger, and he's some soft looking dude getting bullied.

I knew they'd push that soft gay shyt on the brother. That's hollywood.:ld:

I pray he's not gay... :snoop:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Billy wasnt gay, the who played him was gay.

Billy was the geek.

Everyone knows the blue ranger is soft and weak, and it turns out the actor was gay.

You tell me why they switched the black kid to the blue ranger then?

Some of you guys don't understand subtlety.

Same shyt they pulled in star wars. Hollywood writers turning the black male character into some weak faq who gets punked by some white alpha. You guys try to play it down, but it's clear as day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everyone knows the blue ranger is soft and weak, and it turns out the actor was gay.

Maybe to avoid sterotypes by NOT making the Black man, the Black Ranger.....:lolbron: Just an hypothesis

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Same shyt they pulled in star wars. Hollywood writers turning the black male character into some weak faq who gets punked by some white alpha. You guys try to play it down, but it's clear as day.

Show me the episode where Billy says he is gay. You're an idiot if you think soft and weak correlates with homosexuality.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Maybe to avoid sterotypes by NOT making the Black man, the Black Ranger.....:lolbron: Just an hypothesis

Avoid what stereotypes? Did you see the black ranger shucking and jiving? No, but you saw the blue ranger getting punked by some white alpha and looking life he brushes his teeth with penis. They even specifically called him "Billy".

I guess just having a normal black character is too much for hollywood to stomach, there always has to be some pretense.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Show me the episode where Billy says he is gay. You're an idiot if you think soft and weak correlates with homosexuality.

You're focused on the in movie character, when in pop culture people associate the blue ranger as "the gay one" due to the actor coming out.

I'm saying they made the black kid the blue ranger primarily because the character was soft and weak. If this character turns out to be gay in the movie, then you see how much further they took it.

Stop trying to play it down, you see what they did. Explain to me why they switched the black kid to the blue ranger then?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're focused on the in movie character, when in pop culture people associate the blue ranger as "the gay one" due to the actor coming out.

I'm saying they made the black kid the blue ranger primarily because he was soft and weak. If this character turns out to be gay in the movie, then you see how much further they took it.

Stop trying to play it down, you see what they did. Explain to me why they switched the black kid to the blue ranger then?
Lol man shut up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Avoid what stereotypes? Did you see the black ranger shucking and jiving? No, but you saw the blue ranger getting punked by some white alpha and looking life he brushes his teeth with penis. They even specifically called him "Billy".

I guess just having a normal black character is too much for hollywood to stomach, there always has to be some pretense.

I'm agreeing with you... :beli:

They did this in the other ranger series too, switching them around :beli:

Its a common movie trope the nerd is afraid of the bully, its just now the writers switched it around to him being black. You're saying to me there has been no black nerds bullied in a predominately white high school??? :stopitslime:

Like I said Im not happy they made the black character looked so damn dorkish that was MY gripe with it, not the bullying part. I liked the fact he's the brain of the group... :ehh:

Lets see how this all plays out in the movie before we slit its throat tho, damn...:martin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol man shut up

uxpcXDH.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Thanks for the heads up playa.

I'm not even going to watch the trailer.

Y'all go on ahead if y'all are interested in this nonsense.
So they took the coolest Ranger not named Tommy and switched him out to be the cowardly nerd:martin:

fukk this shyt!
What's funny is this idea that they couldn't just change the color of his uniform to blue and still keep him as "Zack"... but nah they gotta swap his entire persona:mjlol::francis:

Whatever overblown controversy was manifested with "black ranger" being a black guy (remember when ppl used to say "Black Panther" should drop the "black" out of his name for the movie? :heh:) it wasn't because anyone had a problem with Zack's actual character, just the font of his suit.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm agreeing with you... :beli:

They did this in the other ranger series too, switching them around :beli:

Its a common movie trope the nerd is afraid of the bully, its just now the writers switched it around to him being black. You're saying to me there has been no black nerds bullied in a predominately white high school??? :stopitslime:

Like I said Im not happy they made the black character looked so damn dorkish that was MY gripe with it, not the bullying part. I liked the fact he's the brain of the group... :ehh:

Lets see how this all plays out in the movie before we slit its throat tho, damn...:martin:

That's my gripe with with it, just like my gripe with star wars making the lone black male some weak punk.

I notice this shyt in t.v and movies, nowadays hollywood tries really hard make the black male characters either soft, weak, gay or incompetent.

Having a really hard time finding strong black males on t.v, and people want to play it down like this shyt isn't happening (not you specifically)

Just fukking be honest about it, why are you protecting these hollywood writers who are clearly pulling this shyt? Again, not you specifically,but these undercover white posters and nikka nerds.