:patrice:YEAH,show me trailer number two before i make up mind
:wow:goes on netflix to go watch the original power rangers

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the Black ranger being all scary and shyt. didn't they just do this with the guy in starwars?

You know the White America Screen Writers aint gonna show the back guy being a dominant proud man in the environment.... :coffee:

But the black man being the brains behind them is a nice fit...:blessed: Black kid has genius level intellect how is that not a win?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man y'all going too hard on the trailer itself this movie looks iight:russ:You want a trash trailer for a horrible movie check out Max Steel. I saw it by accident and thought it was fan made:dead:

3pl79mB.gif

I totally forgot about that max steel trailer...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What part of TEASER do you not get breh??? :heh:
whatever breh people on websites and blogs are fukking trashing it. I just thought they were being harsh.

saw this comment

"It looks less like an adaptation of a campy 90's show and more like an adaptation of an obscure dystopian teen novel some producer found randomly at the YA section.

Rangers Game: Catching Power.

I am Power Four.

Maze Rangers."

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
You know the White America Screen Writers aint gonna show the back guy being a dominant proud man in the environment.... :coffee:

But the black man being the brains behind them is a nice fit...:blessed: Black kid has genius level intellect how is that not a win?
he could be the "brains" and still not be a punk

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
At first glance I thought Colt McCoy was the red ranger.
:deadrose:

Trailer is cool, I like the angle they're going with. I will give it a chance.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This DOES NOT LOOK NOTHING LIKE DRAGONBALL.... :mjlol: Dont even put the two on the same damn page. Im interested in this even since watching the first trailer. Dragonball Evolution died in the fukking womb there was no SAVING that picture. :mjlol:
James Marsters was dope :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
whatever breh people on websites and blogs are fukking trashing it. I just thought they were being harsh.

saw this comment

"It looks less like an adaptation of a campy 90's show and more like an adaptation of an obscure dystopian teen novel some producer found randomly at the YA section.

Rangers Game: Catching Power.

I am Power Four.

Maze Rangers."

I know they was gonna trash it... :heh: I'm gonna let them cook tho. this could be a sleeper hit. Already looks darker than the original campy ass movie...