Power Rangers Movie Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: I just can't I'll wait for another trailer before I try to pass judgement
I like the social outcast part but power upgrades outside the suit then all of a sudden learn Kung fu
Ain't flying with me that some matrix shyt where u download and learn

My childhood :mjcry:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I can already tell you the entire movie. 1st we get a back story on Rita, Zordon and the past rangers, we see the kids being outcasts, they get powers and struggle to deal with them, they meet Zordon and he gives them the run down, Rita goes around looking for them with her goons, the rangers fight them without their suits, in the final act they finally put on their suits and fight Rita (they might use their Zords but i doubt it) Rita gets sent away but vows to come back, Rita gives her powers to an unsuspecting person, who is Tommy and brainwashes him. Tommy is teased as the new villain/Green Ranger

My job's done :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Come to think of it is power rangers the most unoriginal franchise there is?

its like the algamation of like 5 different franchises rolled into one lol.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I can already tell you the entire movie. 1st we get a back story on Rita, Zordon and the past rangers, we see the kids being outcasts, they get powers and struggle to deal with them, they meet Zordon and he gives them the run down, Rita goes around looking for them with her goons, the rangers fight them without their suits, in the final act they finally put on their suits and fight Rita (they might use their Zords but i doubt it) Rita gets sent away but vows to come back, Rita gives her powers to an unsuspecting person, who is Tommy and brainwashes him. Tommy is teased as the new villain/Green Ranger

Sounds good. Take my money bruh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I really never worry too much about the "predictability" of a story.... just as long as the execution is done well.

Most action movies will ALWAYS be predictable with "you have a hero, you have a villain. the villain does something bad, the hero is initially reluctant or unprepared, the villain gets a major takeover position and plots to go into his final plans, the hero on the brink of defeat fights he way back through many obstacles to face the villain and save everyone. The hero and the villain face off, the hero wins.

Pretty much all movies, tv shows, games, etc are all told that way.... its just about the execution

With that said..... I bet this is gonna be the type of movie where we probably wont see them suit up till about over an hour into the movie.... probably closer to the end

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I said it in another thread:

I was afraid they switched the black kid form black ranger to blue so they can make him the faq.

Sure enough, in the trailer red ranger calls him "Billy" aka the gay blue ranger, and he's some soft looking dude getting bullied.

I knew they'd push that soft gay shyt on the brother. That's hollywood.:ld: