Power Rangers Movie Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It makes sense not to have the Green/White ranger in the reboot. They probably saving that for the sequel. Yall know they think of 2-3 movies in advance.

It makes even more sense if they starting with the og Rita. If i remember correctly Tommy didn't even come in til Lord Zedd anyway(Or was Tommy always there and the white ranger wasn't til Lord Zedd?? I can't remember)

Movie 1-Reboot
Movie 2-Green Ranger
Movie 3-Zedd

Makes sense.

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It makes sense not to have the Green/White ranger in the reboot. They probably saving that for the sequel. Yall know they think of 2-3 movies in advance.

It makes even more sense if they starting with the og Rita. If i remember correctly Tommy didn't even come in til Lord Zedd anyway(Or was Tommy always there and the white ranger wasn't til Lord Zedd?? I can't remember)

Movie 1-Reboot
Movie 2-Green Ranger
Movie 3-Zedd

Makes sense.
Tommy came in relatively early in the first seasons it seems like a long time because the seasons where so long back then because of the large amount of stock footage.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuk I stopped watching after the first movie when it became Power Rangers ninja. Then they had like 100 other different variations...Power Rangers in time, space, turbo etc
In space and dinothunder are both worth watching if interested.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just want the kid ranger from turbo to get some shine. Would be dope as hell if they cast him for the blue ranger now.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Movie 1-Reboot
Movie 2-Green Ranger
Movie 3-Zedd

Makes sense.
Tommy didn't become the white ranger til zedd showed up

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
racist ass Power Rangers...

why they had the Black dude playing the Black Ranger and gave that nikka a Gun
The Asian playing the Yellow
The Irish dude playing the Green Ranger, and when he joined The Power Rangers he became American so he became the White Ranger
Redneck playing the Red Ranger
:pachaha: