Power Rangers Movie Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
dont bring back none of the former actors...bring in new blood...nikkas that can really act...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
dont bring back none of the former actors...bring in new blood...nikkas that can really act...

Obviously they're not going to have the same actors playing the rangers :comeon: the originals are in their 40s by this point. Way too old for that role.

But I wouldn't be opposed to cameos or minor roles for a few of the og rangers.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonda if dey go n give Jason David Frank ol corny beggin ass a cameo. Dood been trynna get put on to dis project for a minute. Lol :patrice:

Only prollem is breh is :old: and neva could act for shyt. :francis:
I wish we could get some sort of tv movie with the ogs instead of a cameo like rita and zed come back or something with a good budget.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"What's Power Rangers without Tommy?!"

" Let da fans vote! "

But I think Saban gon prolly try n figure out a way to get him in dere some kinda way though. Either to reward him for still promotin dat franchise all dese years( Wizard Cons, etc.) or through possible fan pressure brought by his relentless :damn: :shaq2: :mjcry: 'n.

Breh gon be salty as shyt if he don't get put on. :deadrose:
Yeah I think his is on good terms with Saban these days after that episode he appeared in last year and the green ranger and white ranger battle he has appeared in this year and last.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wish we could get some sort of tv movie with the ogs instead of a cameo like rita and zed come back or something with a good budget.

Some of them are kind of :flabbynsick: these days.

For example the actor who played Jason -

austinfacebookkkk.jpg

Also the actor who played Trini died quite a while ago. JDF is still pretty active tho, I'm sure he'll have a cameo.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of them are kind of :flabbynsick: these days.

For example the actor who played Jason -

austinfacebookkkk.jpg

Also the actor who played Trini died quite a while ago. JDF is still pretty active tho, I'm sure he'll have a cameo.
Lol Im aware of all these things a big fan since the og the guy that played Jason is a good guy post on youtube all the time he was a medic in the military for awhile.