Power Rangers Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like green ranger cuz he was semi evil and the dragon was dope

But white ranger had the Ill costume in the movie, he white tiger AND the white falcon zord.

Man I had all them damn toys :ohlawd: God y'all bout to make me go watch all this shyt again

Don't. You'll be disappointed :deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Guarantee if he dont get dat call, breh gon be all on his social media accounts wit da passive aggressive campaignin to get put in dat mufukka. Watch. :pachaha:

Telling everyone to boycott the movie whereas every other ranger alumni will have moved on with their lives and making sure the new kids get shine and letting everyone know it's about the new rangers, he'll be on some self centered shyt and really make it all about him while wearing his MMA outfits

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Telling everyone to boycott the movie whereas every other ranger alumni will have moved on with their lives and making sure the new kids get shine and letting everyone know it's about the new rangers, he'll be on some self centered shyt and really make it all about him while wearing his MMA outfits

"What's Power Rangers without Tommy?!"

" Let da fans vote! "

But I think Saban gon prolly try n figure out a way to get him in dere some kinda way though. Either to reward him for still promotin dat franchise all dese years( Wizard Cons, etc.) or through possible fan pressure brought by his relentless :damn: :shaq2: :mjcry: 'n.

Breh gon be salty as shyt if he don't get put on. :deadrose:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The fact that their doing a Power Rangers movie to begin with.

Breh you were talking about a notebook TV show tho. What's the difference? Now grant it I haven't watched power rangers in years but the fact that it's still on, is a viable brand, and there is interest in the movie just like every 90s era thing right now means of course they'd make a movie. Let the fans cook breh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In. While everyone else and they're mama was on TMNT, I was on Power Rangers. Saw both movies in theatres and watched the series long after the OG.

JDF will somehow get a cameo. Bet he got the studios number and calling every hour about the movie's progress.

" Let da fans vote! "

But I think Saban gon prolly try n figure out a way to get him in dere some kinda way though. Either to reward him for still promotin dat franchise all dese years( Wizard Cons, etc.) or through possible fan pressure brought by his relentless :damn: :shaq2: :mjcry: 'n.

Sounding like Glen close in fatal attraction: I will NOT be ignored!

Uno

Superstar
Daps
What was their back story back in 90's? I remember in one of the movies I had, they had karate gym and Jason was a teacher.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What was their back story back in 90's? I remember in one of the movies I had, they had karate gym and Jason was a teacher.

They had no backstory lol. Jason and tommy taught karate. Kim taught gymnastics. Trini was Asian and had an uncle, billy was smart and zack taught hip hop kee do

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had no backstory lol. Jason and tommy taught karate. Kim taught gymnastics. Trini was Asian and had an uncle, billy was smart and zack taught hip hop kee do
Then one episode, Jason, Trini and Zack left to go to some conference in Europe :francis:

Even the new pink ranger, was Australian and could swim:francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

" Let da fans vote! "

Man, of COURSE Jason David Frank will have at least a cameo, it's not even a question.

Hell, he was on the show last year in a reunion episode.