Power of the cloud??? no ...not really, the ps4 pulls away in power using something called HUMA

Ronald

Daps
Insecure Sony stans:heh:

Don't know what you got there in that gif:scusthov:

But this game looks amazing

:laff:

125za5e.gif

Ronald

Daps
this dumb fakkit doesn't wanna admit the game looks like trash

it's disgusting

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie to you. The worst thing about this... is that Sony stans will run with it and say wait till they start using this. I don't want all that. I want to see this in the games. But they say there won't be much difference between the multiplat games so ah. I honestly have decided to go with the xbox one. I hoped that Sony would reveal something about PSN that would imply an upgrade had taken place. that didn't happen. I expected to see some great graphics... I don't think they have anything playable.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
HUMA: the new Sony stan Messiah

Wait til TGS! Sony bout to crush the buildings! :gladbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure: so you missed the part where it says that no one at amd actually said any of this?
Bruh, you already know how these dudes operate. watch...
Doesn't look any better than god of war ascension

On the ps3
:yawn: And...
Oh I didn't know you wanted to post in game pics, not enhanced screenshots like you did for ryse.
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Have you SEEN Cod:Ghosts running on Xbone?? The fish ai move when you get near them, the fukkING FISH MOVES!!! Can't fukking wait to play all these games that's available now on PS4 later this year such as Don't Starve!!
I see what Kaz did there :lolbron:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see this. I think AC4 is playable at gamescom for ps4... But dog all I hear is how easy it is to make games for ps4 Yet they demoed titanfall and not shadow falls.