Power of the cloud??? no ...not really, the ps4 pulls away in power using something called HUMA

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Confirmed a reach :umad:

Tiled Resources I actually posted a video of it, its real. Its here NOW.
The shyt you talking about, well, if thats the best you can do?
:win:
Huma is real, your dreams are squshed but you can still realize your dreams with the potential of that P, S, 4, friend. :youngsabo: Graphical leap is going to be incredible. Graphic comparisons are going to be sad, for Xbots. Theyll be asking themselves, Do I EVEN LIKE TV THIS MUCH, friends? :mindblown: WHY DONT OUR GRAPHICS LOOK LIKE THIS. :mindblown: PS4 multiplats burying the Dung. Hopefully next gen that Dung grows into some flowers,. :whoo: , friend. :sitdown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Huma is real, your dreams are squshed but you can still realize your dreams with the potential of that P, S, 4, friend. :youngsabo: Graphical leap is going to be incredible. Graphic comparisons are going to be sad, for Xbots. Theyll be asking themselves, Do I EVEN LIKE TV THIS MUCH, friends? :mindblown: WHY DONT OUR GRAPHICS LOOK LIKE THIS. :mindblown: PS4 multiplats burying the Dung. Hopefully next gen that Dung grows into some flowers,. :whoo: , friend. :sitdown:
Oh it has, which explains the current state of gaming on sony consoles
Flower_PS3_PSN_RUS.jpg
:umad:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have showed off the Huma instead of all those wack indie games that I could play on XBLA

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Funny, because I could look up your gamertag and would Last of Us be a game you still playing or just still hyping?
Well i already put 20 hours into the game friend. Right now im playing Injustice Gods Among us and Angry Birds Trilogy. :lolbron:

aeN61b5_460sa.gif

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Don't care about power like that, only care about games. Sony hasn't shown any games that interest me so far.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
After reading about huma it sounds impressive as hell but I'd be lying if I told you I understand how that translates to real world performance. I suspect most of you here are in the same boat. Hopefully we'll get to see how this affects the actual system soon.