Power of the cloud??? no ...not really, the ps4 pulls away in power using something called HUMA

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:laff:

125za5e.gif
:laff: what a piece of shyt, PS One graphics :dead:
@Rekkapryde @PS4 @MeachTheMonster
That's Microsoft next gen for you.
And then nikkas dare call this beauty, trash:
image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0005.jpg

:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_killzone_shadow_fall_gc_ps4_interface-30578_en.html
Skip to 1:00 in the video.

of course you're going to have some canned reply about how it doesn't look that good or something so :pacspit:
I'm not even gonna lie. That video looked HORRIBLE :laff:
Gameplay looked bland as fukk. Fake ass load into a game all quick, but they forgot to tell you how that would be possible
PSN ain't built for that :heh:
I guess since they didn't announce that its trash, then you could hold out hope right?

Please don't tell me that is the actual approach heading into November is it 3cepts? Why set yourselves up for another let down like Gamescom, or E3, or the PS4 reveal which revealed Knack and that puppet game that has never been seen since :bryan:

They even added Halo'esk shields to the game? If you can't beat em' join em, huh sony :whew:

Too much self ether, thanks Lardass!
Post gameplay! :umad:

The real game is 1080p/60fps but the video maxes out at 720p which is what your used to on PS4 so :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even gonna lie. That video looked HORRIBLE :laff:
Gameplay looked bland as fukk. Fake ass load into a game all quick, but they forgot to tell you how that would be possible
PSN ain't built for that :heh:
I guess since they didn't announce that its trash, then you could hold out hope right?

Please don't tell me that is the actual approach heading into November is it 3cepts? Why set yourselves up for another let down like Gamescom, or E3, or the PS4 reveal which revealed Knack and that puppet game that has never been seen since :bryan:

They even added Halo'esk shields to the game? If you can't beat em' join em, huh sony :whew:

Too much self ether, thanks Lardass!

The real game is 1080p/60fps but the video maxes out at 720p which is what your used to on PS4 so :manny:

Nah

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah you say? Nah? :leon:

Shall I posteth ye PSN gamertag record so we can see how much you loooooved KZ2 & 3 (which wouldn't be very much love)

I would be having a hard time understanding why you care for KZ-PS4 but the reason is obvious
And that, is hilarious :wow:
I can pull up quotes from you hating on every single xbox one game. I be trying to hate on PS4 games like you do, but they all multiplat :win: