Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Starz is still ending it too soon in my opinion (I obviously know the financial aspect of it all, just saying from a story standpoint), feel like we could've gotten at least 2 more seasons out this, and that there was still a lot more story left to tell for Tariq. Though, I'll reserve my judgement until it's over to see what, if any spinoffs come out of it. Power Origins has me intrigued. It'll be interesting to see if there'll be any continuation of the whole story from OG Power to Book 2 to something else after this is over.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So did 50 finally pissed them off properly or did they finally get another show to pull the weight?

Hopefully 50 starts his own streaming company.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's always hard taking the law enforcement side of things on this show serious considering that there isn't any actual payoff or character consequences for their actions

With that being said, it seems that those casting rumors about a baby last season were true :jbhmm:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Power back in a few weeks :ohlawd:

But damn this the last season of book II :mjcry: you know some main characters getting clapped. I thought they’d at least go 5