Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I seeing it’s going to be 20 eps overall :blessed:

All that designer and Mary contract probably 80% of the budget

That high ass wardrobe cost

MV5BMWE0MmJjYWYtMGU1YS00ZjBlLTgxMTQtYTU2ZmMyYmY4ZTY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_.jpg

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I would have been fine with season four being the last one if that's what the producers intended, but the fact that Starz cancelled it after the season was done filming and publicly announced it before it premiered killed off a lot of hype.

I don't know why we still live in a world where shows get cancelled at the last minute. If a network is planning to end the series, at least let the writers and producers know ahead of time so they can figure out a proper ending. The Goldbergs was cancelled after season ten was done filming, the iCarly reboot ended on a cliffhanger because it was cancelled. At least in the case of Mom, CBS cancelled it while season eight was still filming, but they had to rush to come up with an ending because it was later on in the season when they found out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this pretty much signals that every show is getting a 4 season limit, like how netflix does it.

Anything past a certain period means contract renewals and if they just keep rebooting and making spinoffs they can avoid it

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Why would they do 20 if they didn’t know it was the end? Did they do 10 before cancellation and the other 10 are more recent and still filming?

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it's really 20 episodes they knew the show was ending and this "cancellation" shyt is just marketing. Spin off coming like i said