Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
techincally but not really, it's getting a spinoff to cut costs because the show is too expensive, they're going to continue with some cast members from ghost.
Spinoff is not as exciting to me. We know how it ends. Plus you gotta find somebody as crazy as Tommy. Even the current Tommy "Force" ain't as crazy as "Power" Tommy

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Thought it would get at least 5 seasons, but 4 seasons broken into two parts (hopefully at least 12 episodes total) isn’t bad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With how bloated and expensive the cast was along with the Starz excec most recent comments, you knew the ending was coming.

Either it has to end with a timeskip for Tariq or end with him dying/going to jail.

all they had to do is kill of mjb. I'm sure her salary is ginormous

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Interesting.

Tariq is so young that you could keep this shyt going for awhile. Ending this after 4 seasons seems kind of abrupt.

They'll probably do the same shyt with Raising Kanan.

IT IS ABRUPT.

THE ACTORS DIDNT KNOW
THE SHOW WAS CANCELLED UNTIL WE FOUND OUT
SO DONT EXPECT A REAL ENDING.

:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
all they had to do is kill of mjb. I'm sure her salary is ginormous
I'm sure Ealy didn't come cheap either. Mahoney must have not gotten the memo that Starz don't have the bread like that and you're supposed to gut budgets as season go on and not add to it. Should have killed everyone else off around Tariq and Brayden and soft rebooted.

I guess the good thing about it is that they have the Tommy spinoff they could theoretically use to tie up any loose ends with Tariq and Brayden.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THEY DIDNT KNOW IT WAS
THE FINAL SEASON SO DONT
EXPECT ANYTHING OF THAN
A TYPICAL BOOK 2 SEASON

I'm sure Ealy didn't come cheap either. Mahoney must have not gotten the memo that Starz don't have the bread like that and you're supposed to gut budgets as season go on and not add to it. Should have killed everyone else off around Tariq and Brayden and soft rebooted.

I guess the good thing about it is that they have the Tommy spinoff they could theoretically use to tie up any loose ends with Tariq and Brayden.
The show is most likely continuing through another spinoff and character from this show will move to that show.
“This explosive season of Ghost is a fitting crescendo in a decade of an immensely popular franchise — fans will not be disappointed,” Kathryn Busby, President of Programming at Starz, said in a statement. “While this marks the conclusion of one chapter, our commitment to the Power Universe endures with more compelling storytelling on the horizon.”

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The show is most likely continuing through another spinoff and character from this show will move to that show.

DUDE THATS NOT WHAT THE STAFF PLANNED.

THATS SOME ABRUPT IMPROV shyt
THE STARZ CEO IS PULLING

STAFF SAID THEY JUST MET WITH STARZ
AND THEY SAID NOTHING
ABOUT CANCELLING THE SHOW

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Last scene of the series should be Ghost showing up in front of Tariq like

mad-angry.gif

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well I guess they wont live long enough to see themselves become the villain, but Tariq was my fav spinoff & this news sucks. I thought 6 would be the magic number.

I hope the season is at least split in bw 7 or 8 episodes per part.

I quit at the beginning of season 2. I can't imagine how much more outlandish it's gotten since then.