Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
if it's really 20 episodes they knew the show was ending and this "cancellation" shyt is just marketing. Spin off coming like i said
Well rumor has it, that they are planning on doing another spin off series but this time it’s in London and it’s going to focus on the Efffie character.

Now i know yall gonna say, “Im not watching no show with that bytch as the main character :hhh:

But yall said the same shyt when Tariq got his show and look at us now :youngsabo:

Hopefully we get that Tate show too.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well rumor has it, that they are planning on doing another spin off series but this time it’s in London and it’s going to focus on the Efffie character.

Now i know yall gonna say, “Im not watching no show with that bytch as the main character :hhh:

But yall said the same shyt when Tariq got his show and look at us now :youngsabo:

BOOK 2 WAS A DIRECT CONTINUATION
FROM POWER AND GHOSTS DEATH
SO nikkaS HAD TO SEE WHAT WAS
GONNA HAPPEN WITH TASHAS TRIAL.

ALSO BOOK 2 IS JUST AS MUCH
ABOUT MONET AND HER FAMILY
AS IT IS ABOUT TARIQ.

THIS WAS AN ENSEMBLE EFFORT

NO ONE CARES ABOUT EFFIES CHARACTER.
SHES NOT EVEN A TOP 10 CHARACTER ON BOOK 2.

:devil:
:evil:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yeah its cheaper, spin off new actors and actresses who work for peanuts

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

She gonna be naked? :unimpressed:

Silkk

Daps
There’s no way a nikka like Kane gets out of this series alive….Cant wait to see how/who takes him out

Silkk

Daps

WELL IF THEY REALLY DIDNT
KNOW THE SHOW WAS ENDING
DAMN NEAR EVERYONE MAY
SURVIVE THIS SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

They said its a 20 episode season. I don’t think they shot the last 10 yet