Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Is that possible though with the all bodies he's dropped and enemies he's made over the years? It's already bad enough that someone like Tommy is still out here alive with all the people he's killed.

It'd more so be believable if it wasn't for the inept and shytty writing when it comes to the law enforcement side of things keeping them out there on the streets.

Both of those dudes are sloppy out there, it’s just that everyone around them is even worse at it because of the writing.

If you think about it, criminals are dumb as a whole, but even the non dumb ones, they can’t fukk up once ( like Avon said on the wire, how you never gon be late) this show is built off the 48 laws and chess, setting up moves down the line, and lessons learned, riq keeps growing, so maybe he can find a way out, or maybe he ends with a bullet or jail, for me i want to see the lil nikka thrive, maybe he gets out the game finally.

The cops be having a hard on for every main character, like damn you ain’t got nan case besides that

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It's still chronologically been 6 months since OG Power:laff:

None of it makes sense.

The nephew was still in school when Tariq was and we assume it’s high school so HOW THE FVCK does he leap frog everyone at Stansfield and is working at the DEA — not as a janitor or intern but ya mans is a mini agent?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I didn't think I would have notes, but I was wrong:

-Probably the most intense episode of the entire series. Season premieres (going back to OG Power) usually lack energy and are just there to set things up, but they went all out this time. I think Gianni Paolo said this episode would be like a movie and he was right. The energy was exactly what we needed coming off of the season three finale. It felt like an extended episode.

-Based on what you guys said, it looks like they won't be keeping this same energy for the next few episodes and they're going to go back to the status quo until they figure some things out. They still want the school as a backdrop even though none of them should be going there anymore. I guess OG Power still has that influence on the writing.

-Noma's super team is already falling apart in the season premiere. These idiots couldn't keep it together for one day. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up trying to kill each other at some point, like one of them took the last cookie or something, so now, they get bullets.

-Effie, stop being a snake and pick a side. Stop playing both ends against the middle. Take a firm stance and stay there. Or you can die. At this point, I would be okay with that. I thought Monet would be the first main character to die, but I was wrong. This time, I'm 100% sure they're just giving Effie random shyt to do until they kill her off halfway through the season.

-What happened to Dru? At some point in season three, he stopped being a pragmatist and now, he's an unhinged crackhead. On top of that, he's a fukking drooling idiot. A scumbari. If Effie doesn't die, he absolutely is. Or both, I don't care. I know one of them has to go because they're the most expendable.

-Tariq and Brayden are having fantasies of being normal kids? Yeah, you gave up that right when you killed your father with zero provocation, Tariq.

-I guess Monet might live to see the end of the series. They had a chance to kill her off and didn't take it, so she's going to continue being irritated with everything for the next nine episodes.

-I wish they didn't bring Junior back, because now that he's dead, we have to see Paz again. Why? Can she die, too? I don't know why the writers love her so much. She's never been entertaining at all. Her solo episode at the end of Book I was more than enough.

-To add to that, her beef with Ghost is spoiled. He's the reason your son was able to go to school and become a federal agent. He didn't even kill Angela, Tommy did. But that's never going to come up again. Please keep Paz scenes to a minimum, she's going to slow down this show's momentum at the worst possible time.

-Detective Carter, another federal agent that's going after the main characters. Congratulations, Detective Carter. You get to join a long list of federal agents that have been publicly humiliated and taken out for being morons. Tariq will show you that there are levels to this. You'll get thrown in circles, you'll get embarrassed all season, and end up in a casket just like the rest of them. It's not going to be the end of the world. It's just going to be the end of yours.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

:mjlol:I HAD TO STOP READING HERE.

DUDE MUST HAVE TYPED
SOME SUPER DUPER STAN shyt AFTERWARDS.

:devil:
:evil:

You probably forgot who I am or don't recognize me, but I've been posting about Power for eight years and commenting on all the stupid, ridiculous shyt that's happened in both Book I and II. Not once have I ever shown any stannery.
I know exactly what I'm watching.

If you have a pick for the most intense episode of the series, I'd love to hear it.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my fav spinoff.. Raising Kanan is slowly on pace to tie it tho, but I need a full circle moment to clarify why Book 2 is called Ghost. Ghost was known in the streets and you had to be a top dog to know his identity. Everyone here knows the person that they have a problem with is James St Patrick son Tariq

Tariq can’t fight, doesn’t drive, has had 1 consistent person in his crew since season 1 and still has been victorious in all 3 seasons.

What made Ghost’s story compelling was he had family, friends, a business, and a bigger goal to eventually stop what he was doing

Tariq is the complete opposite: no family.. mom is reduced to 1 episode a season and granny and sis are practically forgotten about… no real business other than working for somebody and he’s been at Stansfield and only had 1 class for 4 seasons. I fukk with the show for the fukkery

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
You probably forgot who I am or don't recognize me, but I've been posting about Power for eight years and commenting on all the stupid, ridiculous shyt that's happened in both Book I and II. Not once have I ever shown any stannery.
I know exactly what I'm watching.

If you have a pick for the most intense episode of the series, I'd love to hear it.
I think the episode where ghost had to save Tariq from jukebox.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I didn't think I would have notes, but I was wrong:

-Probably the most intense episode of the entire series. Season premieres (going back to OG Power) usually lack energy and are just there to set things up, but they went all out this time. I think Gianni Paolo said this episode would be like a movie and he was right. The energy was exactly what we needed coming off of the season three finale. It felt like an extended episode.

-Based on what you guys said, it looks like they won't be keeping this same energy for the next few episodes and they're going to go back to the status quo until they figure some things out. They still want the school as a backdrop even though none of them should be going there anymore. I guess OG Power still has that influence on the writing.

-Noma's super team is already falling apart in the season premiere. These idiots couldn't keep it together for one day. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up trying to kill each other at some point, like one of them took the last cookie or something, so now, they get bullets.

-Effie, stop being a snake and pick a side. Stop playing both ends against the middle. Take a firm stance and stay there. Or you can die. At this point, I would be okay with that. I thought Monet would be the first main character to die, but I was wrong. This time, I'm 100% sure they're just giving Effie random shyt to do until they kill her off halfway through the season.

-What happened to Dru? At some point in season three, he stopped being a pragmatist and now, he's an unhinged crackhead. On top of that, he's a fukking drooling idiot. A scumbari. If Effie doesn't die, he absolutely is. Or both, I don't care. I know one of them has to go because they're the most expendable.

-Tariq and Brayden are having fantasies of being normal kids? Yeah, you gave up that right when you killed your father with zero provocation, Tariq.

-I guess Monet might live to see the end of the series. They had a chance to kill her off and didn't take it, so she's going to continue being irritated with everything for the next nine episodes.

-I wish they didn't bring Junior back, because now that he's dead, we have to see Paz again. Why? Can she die, too? I don't know why the writers love her so much. She's never been entertaining at all. Her solo episode at the end of Book I was more than enough.

-To add to that, her beef with Ghost is spoiled. He's the reason your son was able to go to school and become a federal agent. He didn't even kill Angela, Tommy did. But that's never going to come up again. Please keep Paz scenes to a minimum, she's going to slow down this show's momentum at the worst possible time.

-Detective Carter, another federal agent that's going after the main characters. Congratulations, Detective Carter. You get to join a long list of federal agents that have been publicly humiliated and taken out for being morons. Tariq will show you that there are levels to this. You'll get thrown in circles, you'll get embarrassed all season, and end up in a casket just like the rest of them. It's not going to be the end of the world. It's just going to be the end of yours.
Ealy coming into the fold has fukked things up and obviously steered them away from their original season 4 plans. Definitely makes no sense why they brought him in, but if you know how Mahoney treated Empire it shouldn't be surprising in the slightest. Everything being rushed in the first episode is all because of him.

With that being said, Ealy has name recognition compared to all the others before him so he actually be the one to take Tariq or someone else out get some much needed W's in the case of the federal agent side of things.

Paz is going to fukk around and end up doing to Tariq what she tried doing to Ghost :sas2:

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Ealy coming into the fold has fukked things up and obviously steered them away from their original season 4 plans. Definitely makes no sense why they brought him in, but if you know how Mahoney treated Empire it shouldn't be surprising in the slightest. Everything being rushed in the first episode is all because of him.

With that being said, Ealy has name recognition compared to all the others before him so he actually be the one to take Tariq or someone else out get some much needed W's in the case of the federal agent side of things.

Paz is going to fukk around and end up doing to Tariq what she tried doing to Ghost :sas2:
This gotta be the case. Gotta see how the whole thing plays out but the way I see it Ealy's character wasn't needed. Why introduce the flash drive that Junior had as a big deal when he gets taken out this easily in the first episode?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq and Brayden moving like black ops operatives :russ:

Davis getting it in :salute:

Zeke's no acting ass got a new haircut in the after life :mjlol:

Jungle bunnies, little white monkey, ayo :mjtf:

I was expecting Angela's nephew to have a big role this season, welp :skip:

Dru walking around like a ghoul :pachaha:

So Michael Ealy is the Punisher :heh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This gotta be the case. Gotta see how the whole thing plays out but the way I see it Ealy's character wasn't needed. Why introduce the flash drive that Junior had as a big deal when he gets taken out this easily in the first episode?
Which didn't even make sense anyways as Saxe died in the episode right before Obi even asked Tariq for the green cards so how he could have even put them on the flash drive lol.

Like surely they could have came up with a better explanation for writing him off if that's what the storyline they were going to pivot to.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Which didn't even make sense anyways as Saxe died in the episode right before Obi even asked Tariq for the green cards so how he could have even put them on the flash drive lol.

Like surely they could have came up with a better explanation for writing him off if that's what the storyline they were going to pivot to.
Exactly, he would have no idea about the green cards in the first place:mindblown:

How do you retcon some shyt a character would have no idea about? I'm glad it wasn't some Ghost illegitimate child shyt that I seen some people speculating, which wouldn't make sense either but like you said they could've gave a better explanation.