Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Since Tariq has come on campus, a teacher committed suicide, another teacher was shot in the head, a kid was found dead in the pool, a kid (Tariq) was arrested and accused of murder, and now a hit man and a DEA agent were both shot in the head in the college garage :russ: If this school is supposed to be an Ivy League like Princeton or Yale, them cac parents would be breathing down the school’s neck at this point.
Nothing but facts yet I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Canonical Studies the next week :mjgrin:

On a different note, any Coli wolves figure out if this "Denise" character is a past character we may have overlooked? :patrice:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Can riq at least build up some m

They just doing a young Ghost, Tommy and Kanan series that's all. That will be the NEW prime time power series.
I'm sick of any and all origin stories. I don't need to see any more dumb young nikkas doing dumb young nikka things. Part of what made early Power so compelling was seeing how crispy Ghost and Tommy were operating. The draw was seeing selfishness, emotion, and greed unravel it all.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

EVERYONE CAN BEAT TARIQS ASS
PROBABLY SANS BRAYDEN.

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT
THE GHOST ROUTE BECAUSE
GHOST USED TO ALWAYS GET BUSY
WITH THE HANDS
WHILE TARIQ COWERS ANYTIME
HE DOESNT HAVE A GUN
ON AN UNARMED PERSON.

THE ACTOR STILL LOOKS
LIKE A KID WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING
LOOK WORSE.
:devil:
:evil:

How this nikka hasn't gotten his weight up in the gym I'll never understand.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I hope this don't end with Paz killing Tariq. :francis:
That's the only way that the show should end or with Tariq ending up in jail.

Tariq's gotta learn that same lesson Ghost did when he tried leaving the game and what he told Tasha.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Nice first episode to the final season.

Also, Riq gonna have to get Effie and Brandon to make an example of breh and his sister :yeshrug:

Also this streaming breh sounds like an idiot at the end. This lets me know he will let wolves around a celeb to rob them because "we all equal".
How Riq end up in a situation like this :dahell:

nikkas obsessed with being "real". If I'm going to deal with a streamer it would probably only be Kai Cenat. If he was able to get Kev and Tyla, then you know his shyt is professional behind the scenes.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nope i need him to beat the game
Is that possible though with the all bodies he's dropped and enemies he's made over the years? It's already bad enough that someone like Tommy is still out here alive with all the people he's killed.

It'd more so be believable if it wasn't for the inept and shytty writing when it comes to the law enforcement side of things keeping them out there on the streets.

Both of those dudes are sloppy out there, it’s just that everyone around them is even worse at it because of the writing.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How this nikka hasn't gotten his weight up in the gym I'll never understand.

yeah I woulda thought they woulda had the nikka at least put on 10-15lbs of weight over the 4 seasons to show him become a man lol. This nikka grown but still looks like a kid so lotta shyt be looking weird as fukk lmfao. Cain for example is "young" in the show but doesn't look like a child. doesn't help Tariq can't grow facial hair lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas obsessed with being "real". If I'm going to deal with a streamer it would probably only be Kai Cenat. If he was able to get Kev and Tyla, then you know his shyt is professional behind the scenes.
He probably went on there because that's one of kai cenat's ppl.