Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Noma's daughter is a terrible actress

And the shootout with the Valdez nephew is ridiculous even for Power standards. Why would Tariq implicate himself as being on the scene of a police officer's murder after all the shyt he went through at that school?

:mjlol:SO PAZ CAN GET REVENGE
ON THE ST PATRICK'S ONCE AND FOR ALL

:devil:
:evil:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Josefina Morales cold AF
-
Zeke looking zesty as hell with that haircut
--Dru stay getting punked.
-Davis a real one.
+Jungle bunnies just doesn't hurt coming from cavedwellers
- I'm cool with all the Tejadas getting murked

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn a lot of yall want the Tejadas killed… I must be the minority hopin Cane got a spin-off lol

I get it tho.. but he’s top 5 most entertaining characters for me on here

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Noma's daughter is a terrible actress

And the shootout with the Valdez nephew is ridiculous even for Power standards. Why would Tariq implicate himself as being on the scene of a police officer's murder after all the shyt he went through at that school?

The optics alone from that drug shĩt he dealt with on campus should’ve been enough for the school to ask him not to return yet he feels comfy catching a body “in self defense” in a campus parking lot :russ:

The alums who donate $$$$$$ to Stansfield are who the school really cares about so there’s no way they’d let him stay. And the damn Westons are :mjpls: towards anyone black so they would mos def push to get Tariq (and Brayden) up outta the paint

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nice first episode to the final season.

Also, Riq gonna have to get Effie and Brandon to make an example of breh and his sister :yeshrug:

Also this streaming breh sounds like an idiot at the end. This lets me know he will let wolves around a celeb to rob them because "we all equal".
How Riq end up in a situation like this :dahell:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder why the Tate spinoff influence was cancelled? To be honest, idk how that would’ve worked. Tate has 0 gun or physical fight scenes. If they found a way to connect Method Man I can see how it would’ve worked

Better Call Tate

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Tariq has come on campus, a teacher committed suicide, another teacher was shot in the head, a kid was found dead in the pool, a kid (Tariq) was arrested and accused of murder, and now a hit man and a DEA agent were both shot in the head in the college garage :russ: If this school is supposed to be an Ivy League like Princeton or Yale, them cac parents would be breathing down the school’s neck at this point.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
1. So how did tariq get the suv to automatically drive straight down the airport road for about a half a mile straight

2. All those bodies they laid out on the private airport grounds , there’s no security around or cameras anywhere

3. I see why so many young nikkas in jail right now,, they watching this fukkery

I’ll see u guys again next week for more son of anarchy type if shyt