Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Power force season 3 is the final season

They canceling all the spin offs :mjcry: raising kanan was renewed for season 5 but that’s most likely the final season too

With the way he is talking, Tommy is gonna make it through and it seems characters from both shows (“Ghost” and “Force”) will have their own spin offs.

I have a feeling Tommy, Tariq, and Breydon are gonna go to LA.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

With the way he is talking, Tommy is gonna make it through and it seems characters from both shows (“Ghost” and “Force”) will have their own spin offs.

SMH

THESE nikkaS STILL
TRYING TO LEAD PPL ON
WITH GHOST NAME

:devil:
:evil:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I thought the issue was that Starz feels that the cast salaries get too high as the shows go on.

Wouldn't it have made sense to just cancel whichever show was the less popular between Ghost and Force? It would take extra time to create a new spinoff, so they could potentially lose some of the audience due to that.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I thought the issue was that Starz feels that the cast salaries get too high as the shows go on.

Wouldn't it have made sense to just cancel whichever show was the less popular between Ghost and Force? It would take extra time to create a new spinoff, so they could potentially lose some of the audience due to that.
Nope, it's start new shows when a show gets to season 3/4. That way they dont have to pay these actors on the reups(most actors get locked into 3-4 seasons when they sign up for a show). In one of these power threads a breh posted a Starz CEO saying their strategy is run a show for 3-4 seasons, then make a spinoff, because the spinoff is cheaper.
I cant find the article breh posted but this is me mentioning it 3 months ago
When the Ghost cancellation happened a starz exec was quoted as saying that it's cheaper to cancel a show after season 3/4 and make a spinoff than to continue the main show. So that's weird that they already got a season 5 for this one.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've listened to Ghost, now she out here at the Shop Depot :francis:

zE2dCH.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nope, it's start new shows when a show gets to season 3/4. That way they dont have to pay these actors on the reups(most actors get locked into 3-4 seasons when they sign up for a show). In one of these power threads a breh posted a Starz CEO saying their strategy is run a show for 3-4 seasons, then make a spinoff, because the spinoff is cheaper.
I cant find the article breh posted but this is me mentioning it 3 months ago
If I’m correct, I think that’s why Disney wanted to treat Daredevil as an entirety new show rather than a new season because of costs and salaries?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This shyt is rinse & repeat. How many times are we gonna get some Russian drug dealers :mjlol: ? Whats the point of this nikka Tariq in school for.? Lost his trust fund so now he has to work 3 on campus jobs for his student loans :dead:
Him and Ghost got that in common. Big time drug dealers but always short for money ....at least ghost had a successful club :mjlol:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It doesn’t take long to create a spinoff. Power Ghost debuted the same year the OG Power ended

If it’s already in development and just not announced, it could air months after Force concludes. We’re just getting started on Ghost so there’s plenty of time.

They could actually bring Omari back to narrate Origin and be apart of a new spinoff set in the present if they choose to go with the he faked his death angle. Courtney Kemp isn’t as involved anymore and it was her decision for him to go out the way that he did. They keep hinting at Ghost tho, and the spinoff is called Ghost.. either Tariq eventually takes the mantle or they cut costs of other shows to bring Omari back in another spinoff is my theory