Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yea time for this shyt to end. Noma dumb ass daughter don't know whats going on :dead: . 2024 and that college campus don't have security cameras in the garage :comeon:.

This one of my biggest issues with the show.
They don’t care about, masks, gloves, fingerprints, cameras. Nothing. It’s to unbelievable.

Then, like father like son, like mom, like uncle, like them all. Some shyt cracks off and they have no money to get lost. Wearing $10,000 outfits .

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
IMO, all of these things have to happen this season for it to really be a finale:

1 of the Tejadas has to die

Tasha has to finally die

Lauren or Effie has to die (at the hands of Cane)

Tariq and Cane need to have a real fight

Tariq and Brayden need to have their brief feud like Ghost and Tommy did

Ghost has to return either as a conscious or he faked his death

The inevitable Tommy cameo

2 Bit returns
Cane would beat the breaks off Tariq ol' never had a fight, ass

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one of my biggest issues with the show.
They don’t care about, masks, gloves, fingerprints, cameras. Nothing. It’s to unbelievable.

Then, like father like son, like mom, like uncle, like them all. Some shyt cracks off and they have no money to get lost. Wearing $10,000 outfits .
Didn’t take Tariq have gloves on in the garage, then took his glove off to fire the shot to make it seem like the guy that went for the bounty did it?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cane would beat the breaks off Tariq ol' never had a fight, ass

EVERYONE CAN BEAT TARIQS ASS
PROBABLY SANS BRAYDEN.

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT
THE GHOST ROUTE BECAUSE
GHOST USED TO ALWAYS GET BUSY
WITH THE HANDS
WHILE TARIQ COWERS ANYTIME
HE DOESNT HAVE A GUN
ON AN UNARMED PERSON.

THE ACTOR STILL LOOKS
LIKE A KID WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING
LOOK WORSE.
:devil:
:evil:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder why the Tate spinoff influence was cancelled? To be honest, idk how that would’ve worked. Tate has 0 gun or physical fight scenes. If they found a way to connect Method Man I can see how it would’ve worked

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Crazy how we have to wait a whole year for new episodes of this show, but yet you still got people coming in this thread saying “tHeY rUsHeD it”
When people are saying they "rushed it", they're referring to a lot of the storylines that took place in the first episode especially with how the season finale propped them up.

As someone like @CHICAGO pointed out, a lot of the storylines from the season finale got wrapped up in one episode to the point that Tariq and Brayden could literally go back to Stansfield in the next episode.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tariq should be a good college kid working on his degree and using his daddy’s resources to get ahead. But he rather deal drugs and hang out with the underworld dwellers
If he'd put the same energy towards graduating early (i.e summer classes, etc), he would be running Truth with access to his inheritance.

Last edited: