Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
diana became john wick like 100 feet out hitting her target behind a gate :heh:

Screenshot-2024-10-04-135705.png
Still gotta respect it. That was some hard shyt right there :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that was anti-climatic

Cain turned into batman apparently, straight ninja vanished after getting shot by the entire police force.

Tariq also turned into Bruce Wayne on some “I will never wed, or bare children, i am married to the game :wow:

Dirk was like “we done, here? :merchant:

Diana turned into a vengeful spirit because Riq didn’t want to seed her again :mjlol:

Im really not sure why that Ealy scene needed to be 12 minutes long? He was not a good villain worthy of that denzel moment. He’s starting to get typecast as an unhinged light skin. He needs to diversify

The white boy cop with his feet on the desk :russ:

Oh and let me go ahead and hit that cancel starz button

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This shyt was trash

How do you not have one of Power's most beloved characters in Rashad Tate not find out Carter is really the one who killed his brother:gucci:

Tate wasn't even in the final episode, that's crazy:dead:

I honestly don't have much to say other than that, I don't really care too much for the Tejadas though I did like Cane's arc. For a finale this shyt was nothing to write home about, ah well, good riddance to the worst season in Power history. Like this shyt brought down what they built in OG Power man, they went out super sad.

Oh, and how the fukk did Cane escape with a million cops in the area?:dahell::dead:

These writers so trash they got dudes pulling Houdinis at crime scenes with cops with guns drawn:laff::laff::laff:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
This finale was….fine i guess :yeshrug:

I’m lowkey shocked they killed Noma and Anya. I thought for sure they were gonna keep them around for another series.

Only having Tate for ONE episode on the final season was mos def a choice. I REALLY hope they follow through and we get “Influence.”

The ending of this series lowkey mirrors the ending of “Book 1” where Tariq shuts the door and we see his full name being “Tariq James St. Patrick.” In this ending he fully embraces himself on who he truly is and picked where his dad left off and became “Ghost.”

With the mid credit ending, it’s clear (at least to me) that Tariq was talking to Tommy. Especially when he said “We family you know I always got you.” I don’t think he would say that to Cane.

With “Force” ending next year, I fully believe the next series will combine “Ghost” and “Force.” With Tommy, Diamond, Tariq, Breydon, Effie, and Cane being in LA.
It wasn’t fine… :mjcry: It was terrible .. don’t be afraid to say it

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was trash

How do you not have one of Power's most beloved characters in Rashad Tate not find out Carter is really the one who killed his brother:gucci:

I honestly don't have much to say other than that, I don't really care too much for the Tejadas though I did like Cane's arc. For a finale this shyt was nothing to write home about, ah well, good riddance to the worst season in Power history. Like this shyt brought down what they built in OG Power man, they went out super sad.

Oh, and how the fukk did Cane escape with a million cops in the area?:dahell::dead:

These writers so trash they got dudes pulling Houdinis at crime scenes with cops with guns drawn:laff::laff::laff:
The man shot a woman literally a few feet away from them and vanished in an area they had surrounded

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt was trash

Ninja Vanish GIFs | Tenor

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
So Diana spent the whole season not wanting to be in the game then tells Dru they can build the business back up? :dahell: :laff:

Salim is still a rotting corpse in his parents spare house?:dahell::laff:

I love how they rushed everything in the end bringing up Agent Young, Tariq still on his fake ass Ghost shyt, fraud ass dude:laff:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
On a show where:

- Tariq kills FBI agents and rich adopted kids with white parents with no recourse
- A dirty cop keeps evidence of killing a good cop.....on his work laptop!
- Allegedly these nikkas is caking off a fake app where college kids buy drugs
- Monet changed clothes, her wig, and threw on some high heel boots to rescue her son and then started 1 shotting nikkas
- There's a far fetched Grand Theft Auto-like side mission every episode (Church security? Really?? And then the mofo got taken out by a 5 foot Latina goddess with a Star Trek stun gun)
- The nikka Zeke allegedly didn't know he was 4 years older then he actually was
- A so-called international criminal like Noma had a small time college operation on her radar. Is Stansfield the drug hub of NYC?? Glad this hoe wasn't around in the 90's at HBCU's in the south when I was shaking and jingling for sneaker money! Goddamn the Durham locals were hard enough to deal with!
- Zion does a broad day drive-by and kills a connected politician, who was with Noma....and she DOESN'T close up shop immediately. Cuz yeah that definitely wouldn't put her on the feds radar. Nothing to see here, just find another corrupt politician!

Some of you nikkas have the audacity....THE AUDACITY! To act like people are bugging for believing Ghost was/is coming back! The writers DO NOT respect us! After all they've showed you....you think they'll let reality and plausibility interfere if a deal ever gets done with Omari Hardwick?? Are we watching the same show?? The nerve of you nikkas!!
Exactly this shyt is straight fukking Power: Looney Tunes

The writing this season makes BMF look like the work of Shakespeare in comparison.