Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You said you HOPE ghost appears in the last episode but wanna laugh about credibility:mjlol:

Ghost is DEAD nikka ,accept it already. Power would look fukkin stupid actually bringin homie back cuz their dumb ass fans want that. Don’t even do that homeboy
I think yall just want him to be alive, he's dead breh. The show in this iteration is ending, there's nowhere else for Ghost to go. Ain't no happy endings.
One of my many posts of myself saying Ghost is dead. My post was a JOKE, I'm just laughing at the absurdity of this season that people laugh at it like it would be out of the realm of possibility. The writing this season was so garbage it might've justified it. But yeah Cane can escape from the view of a million cops.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@god shamgod
Yeah Ghost dead brehs:francis:

He got shot and he fell off the balcony 20-30 feet in the air, the drop itself could be enough to kill somebody:francis:

Yep, ain't no way he surviving getting shot and a fall from that height. He's dead, they just want us to tune in by having that "Who shot Ghost" tagline. Same thing when Angela got shot, everybody knew she was dead it just wasn't confirmed until the next season premiere when she's on the medical examiner table. I don't even think the writers are that dumb to have him survive, it's just no way.

Edit: And didn't creator Courtney Kemp say there was gonna be a big death this episode?:dead:

Nah he dead, I just think the show runners are going overboard trying to get the audience to hate Ghost. It’s see through and forced as hell. To act like Ghost was a villain with no redeeming qualities is crazy, especially considering we the audience knew what he did for Tariq so he wouldn’t even have to get in the drug game.
Since yall can't seem to understand

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Im really not sure why that Ealy scene needed to be 12 minutes long? He was not a good villain worthy of that denzel moment. He’s starting to get typecast as an unhinged light skin. He needs to diversify
Starting? That nikka been that since that movie with him hiding under a bed years ago. He played a crazy ex or something :lolbron:
images

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Something I thought about earlier: Tariq’s car.

He spends the first two seasons walking and running everywhere, to the point where the show becomes meta about it. He finally gets a car because of the money he's making from dealing for Noma. Then he trades cars with 2-Bit so he can get information about Tasha.

They make a big deal out of him having 2-Bit's shytty car and having no money without being a disgusting, gross little drug dealer. It gets to the point where the car breaks down and he has to get Brayden to call him an Uber.

He steals the car back from 2-Bit, like it's this big reunion with an old girlfriend. Then he sells the car so he can have money for the baby. The baby dies, so Tariq sold his car for absolutely nothing.

What was the point of Tariq getting the car back if he was just going to lose it again? Why not give him a new car? Did he even get a new car after selling the first one? Why did 2-Bit never come back looking for it? Why did absolutely nothing make sense in season four?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would have been cold if Tariq called Tate and personally told him the news .. and we got to see tates reaction :banderas:

They kept him alive for a reason.. they coulda just Ronnied him :manny:

The fact that Tate wasn’t even brought in that last episode came off as Starz being cheap imo.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Anya :picard:
Carter with a bootleg Training Day speech :mjlol:

So after all of that Noma went out like that :heh:

WTF was Kane's plan, the hangar was full of Police, dude is a dummy for real :why:

Davis back in the game :wow:

Dru going back to being a full time booty goon ⏸️

Effie had a chance to leave but threw it away :mindblown:

Bird brain Diana think's she's the new Monet, she will get wacked early :childplease:

So Tariq get's away with all the shyt he's done and grows his empire :francis:

Trash ending to a trash series :trash: