Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This shyt was trash

How do you not have one of Power's most beloved characters in Rashad Tate not find out Carter is really the one who killed his brother:gucci:

Tate wasn't even in the final episode, that's crazy:dead:

I honestly don't have much to say other than that, I don't really care too much for the Tejadas though I did like Cane's arc. For a finale this shyt was nothing to write home about, ah well, good riddance to the worst season in Power history. Like this shyt brought down what they built in OG Power man, they went out super sad.

Oh, and how the fukk did Cane escape with a million cops in the area?:dahell::dead:

These writers so trash they got dudes pulling Houdinis at crime scenes with cops with guns drawn:laff::laff::laff:

Cane told Cosmo and Wanda that he wished he could escape without a trace.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
why are Tariq, Brayden, and Effie still in school? never mind the shyt they’ve done, they been in school since before the Pandemic :dahell: super senior ass nikkas
I forgot these nikkas still in school :laff:

Them mfs got time do deal with dirty cops, drug queenpins, global snitches and make sure to get those assignments in before midnight:laff:

Wtf is the point?:dahell:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I forgot these nikkas still in school :laff:

Them mfs got time do deal with dirty cops, drug queenpins, global snitches and make sure to get those assignments in before midnight:laff:

Wtf is the point?:dahell:
tariq was to get his inheritance.. or whatever.. but he lost that didn’t he? Why is he still in school… wil Farrell in old school ass nikka

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It feels like the finale was something they found out about in the middle of the season and had to course correct for but they didn’t want to risk killing anyone important off just in case they get greenlit for another series.

They killed the two villains and Monet, like ok that should have just been something that happened last season. :yeshrug:

I have a feeling Monet was supposed to die the first time she got shot and they were like hold up we need some emotional punch for the finale, let’s save that.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
It feels like the finale was something they found out about in the middle of the season and had to course correct for but they didn’t want to risk killing anyone important off just in case they get greenlit for another series.

They killed the two villains and Monet, like ok that should have just been something that happened last season. :yeshrug:

I have a feeling Monet was supposed to die the first time she got shot and they were like hold up we need some emotional punch for the finale, let’s save that.
They shoulda kept Monet and killed everyone else in the family.. except my nikka cane :wow:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I don't understand abou the Power universe is that escaping the feds simply means moving to another state and starting over. Effie telling Caine he can't be in NY anymore. Maaan, that mf can't be in the nation. He killed a woman and had a shootout with police. What is gong to another state going to do in this age of technology. Just like Tommy. All the shyt he did while faking his death, he moves to Illinois and is once again on the Feds radar and they can't touch him for ANYTHING he did in NY as he's riding around in that loud ass car causing problems.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Another thing I don't understand abou the Power universe is that escaping the feds simply means moving to another state and starting over. Effie telling Caine he can't be in NY anymore. Maaan, that mf can't be in the nation. He killed a woman and had a shootout with police. What is gong to another state going to do in this age of technology. Just like Tommy. All the shyt he did while faking his death, he moves to Illinois and is once again on the Feds radar and they can't touch him for ANYTHING he did in NY as he's riding around in that loud ass car causing problems.

In power as soon as you cross state lines your wanted level drops like GTA

Tommy went 4 states over and he’s walking around in broad daylight like nothing happened

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Whatever credibility this show had is LONG gone lmfao but cats got on me for that comment :laff:

Good riddance to this garbage ass shyt

You said you HOPE ghost appears in the last episode but wanna laugh about credibility:mjlol:

Ghost is DEAD nikka ,accept it already. Power would look fukkin stupid actually bringin homie back cuz their dumb ass fans want that. Don’t even do that homeboy