Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
My predictions

Dru - lives..
Monet - prison
Tariq - gets exposed for some crime and has to go on the run
Brayden - :rip: or prison
Diana - :rip:
Carter - gets bullet in his head.. either from Tate or whoever else want him dead :pachaha:
Effie: :rip:.. she’ll get caught up in something before she makes her exit and die in crossfire or some shyt
Cane: escapes with Noma
Noma: escapes with cane
Noma daughter: :rip:
Davis: noma claps up Davis for working with Tariq to set her up..
yaz - watches inside out for the first time :wow:

:manny: I’m always right
:wow:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
why are Tariq, Brayden, and Effie still in school? never mind the shyt they’ve done, they been in school since before the Pandemic :dahell: super senior ass nikkas

If the last four years have taught us anything, they're missing chromosomes something fierce. A cokehead and two dumbasses who think they're smarter than they actually are. What a trio. :russ:

I haven't watched it yet, but how do they assassinate Effie's character like this? She's always talked about having a safety number and leaving the game the first chance she gets. She misses her interview for a drug dealer, still somehow gets into one of the most prestigious schools in the country, and gives it up for a life of crime? Why? Brett Mahoney, you son of a bytch. Why? Tell me why?!

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I know series finales and that was def not one. I'm not sure what 50's plans are though.
When they stormed the castle why did Dru and Cane have silencers on their shyt it ain't like they were trying to sneak in when the rest of them nikkas got rifles n shyt. Tariq and his lack of self-awareness is killing me. I'm nothing like my father while taking his father's name but I guess he right cause Tariq did everything Ghost did but more retarded like this nikka ain't got no type of finesse to him his only saving grace is all the nikkas he deal with is dumber than he is. Carter thinking he fukking Alonzo :mjlol:. Diana spending 3.5 half seasons wanting to go to school then on the last episode be like fukk that I'm gonna be in the game. Talking bout she ain't no Columbiana that shyt switched up real quick after that baby died. Effie supposed to be the smart one but giving up her dreams just to get a kiss on the forehead. Dru the only smart one of the bunch since he was like nah I'm good and skipping town. There must of been a portal under that truck cause ain't no way cane was able to get away from the cops after getting shot. The end scene dumb as hell cause why in the fukk would Tommy be calling Tariq out of all people to handle a problem that shyt ain't even believable.
that's why part of it doubts it was Tommy that Tariq was talking to on the phone. I just can't see those 2 joining forces.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I don't think that was the series finale .If they were really ending it, a lot of people would have gotten killed off. I think Diana is gonna take over the family business and get her own plug. They let Michael Ealy live for a reason. He's gonna get out of jail somehow.

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know series finales and that was def not one. I'm not sure what 50's plans are though.

that's why part of it doubts it was Tommy that Tariq was talking to on the phone. I just can't see those 2 joining forces.
Maybe it was Mom or Dad on the phone

Last edited: