Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tates brother saw nico take the money from the Russians,never reported it to evidence,told Carter he’s dirty.Carter says they all are & tries to sway tates bro to be dirty too. He looked at him like :beli: then Carter kills him

Nico then arrests Carter for covering for his actions :dahell:
Carter told him the russians did it. I'm guessing there was an unwritten rule in their crew on not killing cops

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh finale

1. The cop using dru as a human shield was funny as hell. How you just gonna endanger someone's life like that as a cop? :dead:
2. Cane vanishing after shooting noma in the head :dead:
3. That raspy voice cop at the end. Wtf happened to her pursuing Riq for killing Mecca? They had him on video when he was shot. Did I forget how that was resolved?
4. Effie doing all this shyt(helpin riq etrc) to have a clean start in the program, only to gjve all the money to cane. This is after she missed the interview because of cane.
I thought he was finna tell her he loved her.... she got the forehead kiss then he bounced like a true playa

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carter told him the russians did it. I'm guessing there was an unwritten rule in their crew on not killing cops
The rule was no innocent bloodshed. When Carter killed Tate and covered the other girl’s death, that was enough for Nico to not look the other way

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
When they stormed the castle why did Dru and Cane have silencers on their shyt it ain't like they were trying to sneak in when the rest of them nikkas got rifles n shyt. Tariq and his lack of self-awareness is killing me. I'm nothing like my father while taking his father's name but I guess he right cause Tariq did everything Ghost did but more retarded like this nikka ain't got no type of finesse to him his only saving grace is all the nikkas he deal with is dumber than he is. Carter thinking he fukking Alonzo :mjlol:. Diana spending 3.5 half seasons wanting to go to school then on the last episode be like fukk that I'm gonna be in the game. Talking bout she ain't no Columbiana that shyt switched up real quick after that baby died. Effie supposed to be the smart one but giving up her dreams just to get a kiss on the forehead. Dru the only smart one of the bunch since he was like nah I'm good and skipping town. There must of been a portal under that truck cause ain't no way cane was able to get away from the cops after getting shot. The end scene dumb as hell cause why in the fukk would Tommy be calling Tariq out of all people to handle a problem that shyt ain't even believable.

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know where to start with the writing. I don't like to be picky because you can't with these type of shows, but I swear the Power universe got the most incompetent lawyers and law enforcement I've ever seen. shyt is crazy. Noma is being looked for by law enforcement for questioning about Monet's murder and then she calls the cops on her kids that were setting her up. So they were no longer looking to question Noma? Then Caine kills Noma a few feet away from the police, gets shot twice and vanishes at an area they had surrounded. Davis gets reinstated and now they are no longer looking at Tyriq, even though the Fed had a pic of him leaving Mecca's building the same time he was murdered. Noma's daughter said they had cameras outside of the house and Diana shoots her in broad daylight but Noma didn't give the footage to police. Dru is in a police office fukking with a cop's computer and there are no camera's in that building either. The icing on the cake is that Effie could hack into systems and get everyone into school but herself. When she gets in, she give the money to Caine. Diana wanted out of the game, she gets out only to get back in. Yooo, this shyt was wild. Entertaining, but crazy.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
When they stormed the castle why did Dru and Cane have silencers on their shyt it ain't like they were trying to sneak in when the rest of them nikkas got rifles n shyt. Tariq and his lack of self-awareness is killing me. I'm nothing like my father while taking his father's name but I guess he right cause Tariq did everything Ghost did but more retarded like this nikka ain't got no type of finesse to him his only saving grace is all the nikkas he deal with is dumber than he is. Carter thinking he fukking Alonzo :mjlol:. Diana spending 3.5 half seasons wanting to go to school then on the last episode be like fukk that I'm gonna be in the game. Talking bout she ain't no Columbiana that shyt switched up real quick after that baby died. Effie supposed to be the smart one but giving up her dreams just to get a kiss on the forehead. Dru the only smart one of the bunch since he was like nah I'm good and skipping town. There must of been a portal under that truck cause ain't no way cane was able to get away from the cops after getting shot. The end scene dumb as hell cause why in the fukk would Tommy be calling Tariq out of all people to handle a problem that shyt ain't even believable.
A kid that's about 2 or 3 years removed from high school. He could call 2 bit and others, but instead Tyriq is the heavy hitter he's calling. wtf. After Walking dead ended, I didn't watch any of the spinoffs because the shyt was getting silly. I may need to put Power on that list because it's been bad for a while.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a show where:

- Tariq kills FBI agents and rich adopted kids with white parents with no recourse
- A dirty cop keeps evidence of killing a good cop.....on his work laptop!
- Allegedly these nikkas is caking off a fake app where college kids buy drugs
- Monet changed clothes, her wig, and threw on some high heel boots to rescue her son and then started 1 shotting nikkas
- There's a far fetched Grand Theft Auto-like side mission every episode (Church security? Really?? And then the mofo got taken out by a 5 foot Latina goddess with a Star Trek stun gun)
- The nikka Zeke allegedly didn't know he was 4 years older then he actually was
- A so-called international criminal like Noma had a small time college operation on her radar. Is Stansfield the drug hub of NYC?? Glad this hoe wasn't around in the 90's at HBCU's in the south when I was shaking and jingling for sneaker money! Goddamn the Durham locals were hard enough to deal with!
- Zion does a broad day drive-by and kills a connected politician, who was with Noma....and she DOESN'T close up shop immediately. Cuz yeah that definitely wouldn't put her on the feds radar. Nothing to see here, just find another corrupt politician!

Some of you nikkas have the audacity....THE AUDACITY! To act like people are bugging for believing Ghost was/is coming back! The writers DO NOT respect us! After all they've showed you....you think they'll let reality and plausibility interfere if a deal ever gets done with Omari Hardwick?? Are we watching the same show?? The nerve of you nikkas!!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The rule was no innocent bloodshed. When Carter killed Tate, that was enough for Nico to not look the other way
That is and was always going to be a loose term that made no sense.

A crew can't have morals when everyone involved has dirt on their hands.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
photo-2024-10-04-17-26-48.jpg

photo-2024-10-04-17-26-54.jpg