Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This finale was….fine i guess :yeshrug:

I’m lowkey shocked they killed Noma and Anya. I thought for sure they were gonna keep them around for another series.

Only having Tate for ONE episode on the final season was mos def a choice. I REALLY hope they follow through and we get “Influence.”

The ending of this series lowkey mirrors the ending of “Book 1” where Tariq shuts the door and we see his full name being “Tariq James St. Patrick.” In this ending he fully embraces himself on who he truly is and picked where his dad left off and became “Ghost.”

With the mid credit ending, it’s clear (at least to me) that Tariq was talking to Tommy. Especially when he said “We family you know I always got you.” I don’t think he would say that to Cane.

With “Force” ending next year, I fully believe the next series will combine “Ghost” and “Force.” With Tommy, Diamond, Tariq, Breydon, Effie, and Cane being in LA.

I won't be shocked if tariq and cane head to chicago thats why their cousin durk :mjlol: is from. :mjgrin:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
- So now anybody can just disappear into the night like Batman no matter what location they're in or what injuries they got? :mjlol: First Kanan, now this? :mjlol:

- Now that there's no more requirement for Tasha to get nekkid on the show, she's letting herself get :flabbynsick:

- Carter got what he deserved and I agree prison is better than killing him, but how that white cop acting all innocent and righteous when he was dirty too?

- Funny how everything was conveniently wrapped up like a perfect bow in the end, Noma's the dead Queenpin, Davis gets his licence back, everybody is cleared and has a Merry Christmas :childplease: Every last one of them would be stupid to stay in the game after all that, but then we wouldn't have a show I guess. At least Dru was smart (and thank god there was no :dame:this season). Diana need to drop any thought of being Monet 2.0

- Big Bad Tariq ready to bring the smoke to whoever want it :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So all the shyt Tariq went through with Noma and Carter this whole season, he wants to keep selling drugs and work for her brother? The fukk wrong with that dude? :what:

He still didn’t learn that there will always be danger for you and the family as long as you’re in the game. All the money in the world isn’t going to keep someone from finding them if they really want to do so.

Hell, he should have learned that with him and Effie ended up finding Anya.
He been selling drugs for six years and still always broke :mindblown:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Meh finale

1. The cop using dru as a human shield was funny as hell. How you just gonna endanger someone's life like that as a cop? :dead:
2. Cane vanishing after shooting noma in the head :dead:
3. That raspy voice cop at the end. Wtf happened to her pursuing Riq for killing Mecca? They had him on video when he was shot. Did I forget how that was resolved?
4. Effie doing all this shyt(helpin riq etrc) to have a clean start in the program, only to gjve all the money to cane. This is after she missed the interview because of cane.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
- So now anybody can just disappear into the night like Batman no matter what location they're in or what injuries they got? :mjlol: First Kanan, now this? :mjlol:

- Now that there's no more requirement for Tasha to get nekkid on the show, she's letting herself get :flabbynsick:

- Carter got what he deserved and I agree prison is better than killing him, but how that white cop acting all innocent and righteous when he was dirty too?

- Funny how everything was conveniently wrapped up like a perfect bow in the end, Noma's the dead Queenpin, Davis gets his licence back, everybody is cleared and has a Merry Christmas :childplease: Every last one of them would be stupid to stay in the game after all that, but then we wouldn't have a show I guess. At least Dru was smart (and thank god there was no :dame:this season). Diana need to drop any thought of being Monet 2.0

- Big Bad Tariq ready to bring the smoke to whoever want it :mjlol:

Tariq killed a fbi agent, salim, a big time drug dealer, put a crooked cop in jail and escapes again no criminal record

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tariq killed a fbi agent, salim, a big time drug dealer, put a crooked cop in jail and escapes again no criminal record

Tommy has racked up like 60 bodies on the entire show ranging from federal agents, lawyers, cops, drug kingpins - and we ain't even got Power Origins yet to see who he's killed before that :mjlol:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I won't be shocked if tariq and cane head to chicago thats why their cousin durk :mjlol: is from. :mjgrin:
Yeah I was thinking that too ...

Durk got out of there and Kane is running somewhere probably to his Aunt and Durk House and going somehow meet Tariq in Chicago helping Tommy out his mess for all of them to be in the new show

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I was thinking that too ...

Durk got out of there and Kane is running somewhere probably to his Aunt and Durk House and going somehow meet Tariq in Chicago helping Tommy out his mess for all of them to be in the new show

Yup its the perfect timing especially with the flynns pretty much over and its the last season. Perfect way to do a spin off.

While we all giggle and laugh at this ish, thje crappy writing etc. etc. this ish prints $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tommy and tariq are really all that is needed