POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can’t see your argument is stupid and bad faith what’s the point of any of this? It’s like job losses. Is Obama responsible for recession job losses in January 2009 when he was sworn in? Feb 2009? March 2009? They go on his jobs record but no logical person would say his policies had anything to do with that outcome for obvious reasons (ie they hadn’t been implemented). Presidents don’t serve in a vacuum.

79k people died of covid in December 2020, the last full month of Trump’s presidency. 77k died in January 2021, the first partial month of Biden’s presidency. 70k people died of covid in February 2021, the first full month of Biden’s presidency. The clock doesn’t magically start at zero as if nothing before matters. I shouldn’t have to spell this out.

:mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
First it was RFK jr and now its Cornel West

Big money super pacs behind these candidates want a spoiler for Biden so bad but you can't really make them threats as they are irrelevant when everyone knows trump and biden 2 is on schedule for next year

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If you can’t see your argument is stupid and bad faith what’s the point of any of this? It’s like job losses. Is Obama responsible for recession job losses in January 2009 when he was sworn in? Feb 2009? March 2009? They go on his jobs record but no logical person would say his policies had anything to do with that outcome for obvious reasons (ie they hadn’t been implemented). Presidents don’t serve in a vacuum.

79k people died of covid in December 2020, the last full month of Trump’s presidency. 77k died in January 2021, the first partial month of Biden’s presidency. 70k people died of covid in February 2021, the first full month of Biden’s presidency. The clock doesn’t magically start at zero as if nothing before matters. I shouldn’t have to spell this out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even the RBN kids are waking up

I

Was

Right.

White class reductionism is the problem. Period. Do you get it now? @Rhakim

I'm SO glad this happened...this class reductionist beef was the MAIN thing that drove bernie into the ground

Last edited: