POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
a once in a 100 year pandemic? uh, yes, i left that out of my statement :dahell:

Yea, the disaster that he mishandled on virtually every level? Yea I'd say that was a fukking major disqualifier.

BTW how did those "democrats are going to get destroyed for the lockdowns" predictions work out for you. The lockdown Trump started btw. Not only did democrats pay no price, Trump isn't even paying a price for it with republican voters based on these primary polls lmao.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, the disaster that he mishandled on virtually every level? Yea I'd say that was a fukking major disqualifier.
this is retarded. of course trump was terrible, but no head of a country on the planet 'handled covid well', because it was impossible to please everyone, and the idea that anything would have been any different if obama or hillary was president is laughable :mjlol:

can you even give major specifics on what trump 'mishandled'? in hindsight, he should have fired fauci :mjlol:and mimicked whoever's in charge of sweden
BTW how did those "democrats are going to get destroyed for the lockdowns" predictions work out for you.
ask my governor. oh wait, we fired him over covid fascism :ehh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is retarded. of course trump was terrible, but no head of a country on the planet 'handled covid well', because it was impossible to please everyone, and the idea that anything would have been any different if obama or hillary was president is laughable :mjlol:

can you even give major specifics on what trump 'mishandled'? in hindsight, he should have fired fauci :mjlol:and mimicked whoever's in charge of sweden

ask my governor. oh wait, we fired him over covid fascism :ehh:

I would argue every serious presidential candidate who ran in 2016, republican and democrat, would have handled covid better than Trump. From dismantling the pandemic response team to feeding the public false information on the threat of the virus early, to stifling the CDC, to telling everyone asymptomatic people should never get tested to being so late on getting testing up and ready that it fukked thing even more. I can go on but...we all lived it, we saw it. Let's not pretend that Trump's specific faults - which are unique to him - played no part in this being worse. Sure it was a bad virus, people were gonna die. But you cannot convince me that a President Rubio would be telling people that the disease would go away soon in April 2020, or instruct multiple federal departments not to mention covid, or fail to quickly support small businesses during the quarantine, or fukk up testing for months, etc etc etc. All of that boiled down to one man being so inept, so idiotic, and so scared, and so narcissistic that he fukked everything up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cornel was real as fukk for this :banderas:

fukk Jimmy Dore :pacspit:

See, @Rhakim I don't hate Cornel West. I despise class reductionists. See why I get so riled up? The Bernie movement VISCERALLY disgusted me with shyt like this. I didn't understand white leftist racism until this movement came on the scene in 2016. I get conservatives. I get even liberal indifference...but this is a whole other type of gaslighting and bullshyt from supposed allies. I can't accept it. If you peep game, even Briahna Joy Gray is starting to remember she's "black" in her commentary because she's realizing SLOWLY, albeit if a different means are being used, that race really is the primary issue here.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would argue every serious presidential candidate who ran in 2016, republican and democrat, would have handled covid better than Trump. From dismantling the pandemic response team to feeding the public false information on the threat of the virus early, to stifling the CDC, to telling everyone asymptomatic people should never get tested to being so late on getting testing up and ready that it fukked thing even more. I can go on but...we all lived it, we saw it. Let's not pretend that Trump's specific faults - which are unique to him - played no part in this being worse. Sure it was a bad virus, people were gonna die. But you cannot convince me that a President Rubio would be telling people that the disease would go away soon in April 2020, or instruct multiple federal departments not to mention covid, or fail to quickly support small businesses during the quarantine, or fukk up testing for months, etc etc etc. All of that boiled down to one man being so inept, so idiotic, and so scared, and so narcissistic that he fukked everything up.
but this post, while not untrue, gets bodied by the fact that more people died of covid in biden's first year, than in trump's year :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
but this post, while not untrue, gets bodied by the fact that more people died of covid in biden's first year, than in trump's year :yeshrug:

That's an irrelevant point unless you're stupid (which you may be). The building was already on fire, the second guy who takes over midstream isn't going to stop that. The point is that a better president, with a more prepared federal government, could have prevented us reaching the bottom like we did in 2020. Deaths would still be high no matter who was president in 2020, Rubio/Hillary/Jeb/etc. All of them would have handled it better and had us in better position going into 2021, vaccine rollout, etc. Hell, the increased vaccine rollout in 2021 was clearly a testament to the new administration.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:laff: and you guys call me a bad faith poster
If you can’t see your argument is stupid and bad faith what’s the point of any of this? It’s like job losses. Is Obama responsible for recession job losses in January 2009 when he was sworn in? Feb 2009? March 2009? They go on his jobs record but no logical person would say his policies had anything to do with that outcome for obvious reasons (ie they hadn’t been implemented). Presidents don’t serve in a vacuum.

79k people died of covid in December 2020, the last full month of Trump’s presidency. 77k died in January 2021, the first partial month of Biden’s presidency. 70k people died of covid in February 2021, the first full month of Biden’s presidency. The clock doesn’t magically start at zero as if nothing before matters. I shouldn’t have to spell this out.