POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
no it wouldnt. trump would spend those 4 years acting like a huge fakkit, and the dems' 28 bench would easily win in '28. it wouldnt be the end of the world :dead:

and if we're thinking that far out, are you willing to concede that biden/harris '24 probably means a red wave in '28?
Trump will destroy America for the next 4 years and his VP pick will win the election on the MAGA populist wave as long as he or she is not too crazy because the Democratic party will be a broken mess.

Biden winning in 2024 does not guarantee a red wave in 28. Because we still don't know what the Republican party will look like by 28. There's no guarantee that they will reform and become a normal party again. Once Trump leaves the stage, Trumpism will remain and someone attempt to clean it up and mold it into something presentable for 28.

Also, 28 would also depend on who the Democratic nominee is. If it's Kamala Harris, the Republican nominee will rack up 350 electoral votes on her.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will destroy America for the next 4 years and his VP pick will win the election on the MAGA populist wave as long as he or she is not too crazy because the Democratic party will be a broken mess.

Biden winning in 2024 does not guarantee a red wave in 28. Because we still don't know what the Republican party will look like by 28. There's no guarantee that they will reform and become a normal party again. Once Trump leaves the stage, Trumpism will remain and someone attempt to clean it up and mold it into something presentable for 28.

Also, 28 would also depend on who the Democratic nominee is. If it's Kamala Harris, the Republican nominee will rack up 350 electoral votes on her.
trump is not gonna "destroy america" any more than he did from 2017-19; which he did not, in any way, shape or form. he would do some bad things, probably replace Thomas, and a lot of things liberals don't like, but stop giving him so much fukking credit :dead:

i mean you just said "trump will destroy america for 4 years, and then his VP will win in '28". what the fukk does that even mean? that's Maddow babble

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
trump is not gonna "destroy america" any more than he did from 2017-19; which he did not, in any way, shape or form. he would do some bad things, probably replace Thomas, and a lot of things liberals don't like, but stop giving him so much fukking credit :dead:

i mean you just said "trump will destroy america for 4 years, and then his VP will win in '28". what the fukk does that even mean? that's Maddow babble
With Trump's record of insanity on the line, Trump only lost the 2020 election by 44,000 votes. Against any other opponent Trump would have won re-election.

The Republican party only needs margins to win. Not majorities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i've accepted that biden is the worst incumbent we'll ever see in our lifetimes. unless he really does have to step down in the next term, and kamala takes over :dead:
nah, Biden is functionally the most effective democrat since...FDR?

Imaging he's not Obama or even Clinton...but in terms of policies, this is a historical period we're living through

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
because he can't even make the campaign promise that he'll live through his term :yeshrug:

also, only unemployment and infrastructure objective wins from that list. which are offset by:

-"bidenflation"
-gas prices
-hunter's corruption that biden obviously played a part in. i guess 'but jared kushner' is cool, if we're no better than republicans
-endless senior moments
-an awful VP who's "a heartbeat away"
-a 35 percent approval rating

i'm not up in arms about biden running again, but america just wants to fukkin move on from the 2020-2023 era
you dont need to do this ignorant white boy contrarian shyt... look Biden isn't the strongest but he's not a bad president.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nah, Biden is functionally the most effective democrat since...FDR?

Imaging he's not Obama or even Clinton...but in terms of policies, this is a historical period we're living through

Nah, LBJ was more effective. The sheer amount of structural changes he made to the country are astounding, not just the legislation, but also executive orders that stand to this day.

But Biden is definitely the most effective since.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont need to do this ignorant white boy contrarian shyt... look Biden isn't the strongest but he's not a bad president.
where the hell did i say biden is a bad president :dahell:

and i was pushing biden, while contrarians like you were pushing losers like elizabeth warren. dont give me that bullshyt :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Trump's record of insanity on the line, Trump only lost the 2020 election by 44,000 votes. Against any other opponent Trump would have won re-election.

The Republican party only needs margins to win. Not majorities.
i agree that with trump running on cheap gas, biden needs a better message on gas prices than "just go buy an electric car" :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Funny how you casually left a certain year out of your statement. I wonder why. What could have possibly happened in that year to suggest Trump is an existential threat, uniquely unqualified to be president and his return to office could be a complete disaster.

The thing about 44k votes is largely irrelevant to me. The bigger question to me is: show me a path where Trump wins MI, PA, and WI. There is no path, which is why he will lose in 2024. Last year's election effectively doomed him. Democrat governors and secs of state in all three states, two of which have significantly increased early voting access already. Good luck.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how you casually left a certain year out of your statement. I wonder why. What could have possibly happened in that year to suggest Trump is an existential threat, uniquely unqualified to be president and his return to office could be a complete disaster.
a once in a 100 year, ridiculously fluke pandemic? uh, yes, i left that out of my statement :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about 44k votes is largely irrelevant to me. The bigger question to me is: show me a path where Trump wins MI, PA, and WI. There is no path, which is why he will lose in 2024. Last year's election effectively doomed him. Democrat governors and secs of state in all three states, two of which have significantly increased early voting access already. Good luck.
the republican only has to win GA, AZ, and WI. if we're completely certain these are blue states, then hey :yeshrug: zero to worry about