POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

do we actually want the republicans to oust mccarthy? :dead:

as much as i want to see him cucked and embarrassed, i dont really want him replaced by some fukking insane MAGA lunatic who won't hold a vote to certify trump's loss

No, we don’t want the gov run by suicide bombers.

All these folks want to do is fight, shutdown the gov, and impeach their political opponents over bs.

At least McCarthy has a healthy America first agenda of tax cuts for the rich and setting up his corporate buddies for stock buybacks. He can be negotiated with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:

Yall mocked me, blocked me from threads, had me reported and all this goofy shyt...I said this fukking dude was going to be a liability and yall downplayed it. Theres a lot of bullshyt floating around Hunter and its going to make it easier than necessary to attack Joe Biden when all energy needs to be directed against Trump

US prosecutors to seek Hunter Biden indictment by Sept. 29 -court filing

Prosecutors will seek Hunter Biden indictment before Sept. 29, court filing says

:snoop:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Prosecutors say they will ask a grand jury to return an indictment against Hunter Biden before Sept. 29, special counsel David Weiss informed a federal judge in Delaware on Wednesday.

The news comes after a tentative plea deal between the government and Hunter Biden's attorneys over taxes and diversion agreement on a firearms charge fell apart this summer. The president's son had originally been charged by two separate criminal informations with misdemeanor tax offenses and a felony firearm offense. But in open court, a federal judge questioned provisions of the tentative deal that would have allowed the president's son to avoid prison time. After that, Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty to the three charges.

Oh damn, Democrats going to stop voting for Biden because his son don't pay his taxes and had a firearms charge... shyt that's just NORMAL America.

No one gives a fukk about Hunter Biden's shyt, your gaslighting yourself into this boogeyman topic. :heh:

nwo-scotthall.gif

Oh yeah, Mexico just voted on Decriminalizing Abortion.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Yall mocked me, blocked me from threads, had me reported and all this goofy shyt...I said this fukking dude was going to be a liability and yall downplayed it. Theres a lot of bullshyt floating around Hunter and its going to make it easier than necessary to attack Joe Biden when all energy needs to be directed against Trump
i've accepted that biden is the worst incumbent we'll ever see in our lifetimes. unless he really does have to step down in the next term, and kamala takes over :dead:

i really wish they would both just fukking step aside for newsom, but i won't hold my breath. a biden/trump rematch in '24 should go down as the worst election in american history

and part of it is just wanting to see biden step down with dignity. he came back against all odds, dethroned trump, and had a pretty good first term, that looks infinitely better if he leaves on his own terms

plus, imagine biden stepping down saying 'it's time for the next generation'. the democrats immediately steal the most prominent issue about DC today; these people are too fukking old. the contrast between biden stepping down, and trump desperately clinging to the nomination would be terrible for the republicans. there's newsom's fukkin slogan right there; The Next Generation. compared to this :scust:

hero-image.fill.size_1200x675.v1614273852.jpg

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've accepted that biden is the worst incumbent we'll ever see in our lifetimes. unless he really does have to step down in the next term, and kamala takes over :dead:

i really wish they would both just fukking step aside for newsom, but i won't hold my breath. a biden/trump rematch in '24 should go down as the worst in american history

:dahell:
Why would he step aside for Newsom when he has some great accomplishments under his belt?

Lowest unemployment ever
Ended the war in Afghanistan
6.4 million jobs added
declining inflation(global)
Infrastructure bill
The HHS just recommended moving weed from Schedule 2 to Schedule 3

Biden was old in 2020. It’s already baked in. I was one of the people making fun of his age in 2020 and he preceded to whoop up on my preferred candidates. Joe Biden is Cecil the Turtle in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. Underestimate him at your peril.

One problem that I have with Biden and Democrats in general, is their inability or unwillingness to promote their dubs. If Trump had Biden’s record, it would be widely known by everybody even casuals and you would be talking about how he is unbeatable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
Why would he step aside for Newsom when he has some great accomplishments under his belt?

Lowest unemployment ever
Ended the war in Afghanistan
6.4 million jobs added
declining inflation(global)
Infrastructure bill
The HHS just recommended moving weed from Schedule 2 to Schedule 3
because he can't even make the campaign promise that he'll live through his term :yeshrug:

also, only unemployment and infrastructure objective wins from that list. which are offset by:

-"bidenflation"
-gas prices
-hunter's corruption that biden obviously played a part in. i guess 'but jared kushner' is cool, if we're no better than republicans
-endless senior moments
-an awful VP who's "a heartbeat away"
-a 35 percent approval rating

i'm not up in arms about biden running again, but america just wants to fukkin move on from the 2020-2023 era

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

i really wish they would both just fukking step aside for newsom, but i won't hold my breath. a biden/trump rematch in '24 should go down as the worst election in american history

and part of it is just wanting to see biden step down with dignity. he came back against all odds, dethroned trump, and had a pretty good first term, that looks infinitely better if he leaves on his own terms

plus, imagine biden stepping down saying 'it's time for the next generation'. the democrats immediately steal the most prominent issue about DC today; these people are too fukking old. the contrast between biden stepping down, and trump desperately clinging to the nomination would be terrible for the republicans. there's newsom's fukkin slogan right there; The Next Generation. compared to this :scust:

hero-image.fill.size_1200x675.v1614273852.jpg
Sounds good until Trump beats the 2024 Democratic nominee not named Joseph R. Biden Jr. The entire Democratic party would crumble for at least the next two election cycles after that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds good until Trump beats the 2024 Democratic nominee not named Joseph R. Biden Jr. The entire Democratic party would crumble for at least the next two election cycles after that.
no it wouldnt. trump would spend those 4 years acting like a huge fakkit, and the dems' 28 bench would easily win in '28. it wouldnt be the end of the world :dead:

and if we're thinking that far out, are you willing to concede that biden/harris '24 probably means a red wave in '28?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he can't even make the campaign promise that he'll live through his term :yeshrug:

also, only unemployment and infrastructure objective wins from that list. which are offset by:

-"bidenflation"
-gas prices
-hunter's corruption that biden obviously played a part in
-endless senior moments
-an awful VP who's "a heartbeat away"
-a 35 percent approval rating
1. There is no such thing is Bidenflation. It’s a global inflation and we happen to be doing better than comparable economies.
2. Gas prices are part of the global inflation.
3. Nobody except right wing crazies care about Hunter Biden. I’d argue Joe’s unconditional love for his crack head son is going to garner sympathy from the millions of families who deal with addition of family members.
4. 81 million voted for this team in 2020. (Thats 6 million more than trump) They didn’t have a problem with Kamala as VP.
5. Approval ratings don’t mean much in this climate. People will vote for their team no matter what and Dems have more people on their team. See #4.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. There is no such thing is Bidenflation. It’s a global inflation and we happen to be doing better than comparable economies.
2. Gas prices are part of the global inflation.
yeah, technically, but that excuse didn't work out for Carter in 80. people are tired of this shyt :yeshrug:

3. Nobody except right wing crazies care about Hunter Biden. I’d argue Joe’s unconditional love for his crack head son is going to garner sympathy from the millions of families who deal with addition of family members.
no it isnt. hunter isnt some poor innocent kid who tried drugs, he's a 50 year old man making sex tapes smoking crack, when he's not busy making millions name dropping his father. everything about it is objectively disgusting :dead:

4. 81 million voted for this team in 2020. (Thats 6 million more than trump) They didn’t have a problem with Kamala as VP.
5. Approval ratings don’t mean much in this climate. People will vote for their team no matter what and Dems have more people on their team. See #4.
i won't deny that trump's awfulness can save this ticket :yeshrug:but tell me with a straight face that thebest case scenario for 25-28 isn't just gonna be watching biden mentally deteriorate, until Giggles takes over, and gets smoked in '28. compared to watching Newsom step in and oversee the real recovery from covid/inflation that's right around the corner?

Last edited: