dPHDXAC.png

Republicans are a completely useless organization

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
name another country that doesn't protect its border with force. go ahead; i'll wait. i've been to shytholes in eastern europe where even they were waiting with rifles, to gun you down if you tried to cross the border illegally. why are we different, exactly?

were those potential illegals about to be sent to NYC, so eric adams could beg the feds for money to house them?

and what is this, did you tap out on the gas prices question :mjlol:
For as much news you consume, you fall for the sloppiest manufactured issues.

This country would fall apart without immigrants, both legal and illegal. The GOP bosses in C suites across the country know this. To borrow wrassling terminology, You’re a real mark if you don’t see that the illegal immigrant issue is a work.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
For as much news you consume, you fall for the sloppiest manufactured issues.

This country would fall apart without immigrants, both legal and illegal. The GOP bosses in C suites across the country know this. To borrow wrassling terminology, You’re a real mark if you don’t see that the illegal immigrant issue is a work.

He really is. @the cac mamba is not a low information voter, but he doesn't seem to apply critical thinking to the information he is absorbing

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So it's been a few days since the Debates...

And really the only news I've heard about is Trump. Vivek has failed to make waves. DeSantis has been quiet. Trump though continues to take up all the headlines. Any Republican hoping these DeSantis-bought polls or any other Candidate are just too blind to see Trump is winning this.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So it's been a few days since the Debates...

And really the only news I've heard about is Trump. Vivek has failed to make waves. DeSantis has been quiet. Trump though continues to take up all the headlines. Any Republican hoping these DeSantis-bought polls or any other Candidate are just too blind to see Trump is winning this.

He's already lost most of the ground he picked up during the debates, I believe Haley has pushed passed him by 2-3% in the polls.

It's a pretty clear indication that he was a virtual unknown before the debates, then as people started to pay attention to him, he suffered the meatball effect.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
"The most unctuous people in politics are often the ones trying to convince you they hate politics and are “not professional politicians.” “I don’t mind being called a ‘professional politician,’” Richardson said. “It’s better than being an amateur.”
- Bill Richardson (D-NM)

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adams embodies how full of shyt liberals are, when it comes to illegal immigration

proudly bragging about how his Sanctimonious City is so much more tolerant and accepting, then crying and begging for money the moment he starts getting a taste of what the left expects border towns to "just deal with" :mjlol:

that isnt even my opinion, it's how it's playing out in front of the entire country

Sanctimonious city :deadrose:

The thing with the migrants is an irritant right now but will only get worse as we get deeper into the election season. The one silver lining is that the states where it's an issue are already solid Dem.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This caught my eye.

“And this spring, businessman Thomas Peterffy, who gave $3.6 million to DeSantis’ reelection effort — making him the governor’s twenty-fifth biggest contributor”

$3.6 million only puts you at #25 in contributions to one candidate? How is this even legal?

Daps
This caught my eye.

“And this spring, businessman Thomas Peterffy, who gave $3.6 million to DeSantis’ reelection effort — making him the governor’s twenty-fifth biggest contributor”

$3.6 million only puts you at #25 in contributions to one candidate? How is this even legal?

Because the legal fiction of non-coordination between candidates and Super PACs has been completely discarded. First election I’ve seen where the candidate is openly running the Super PAC.