POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA twitter sharing this from ABC This Week with Donna Brazile

I crack up at the insecurity of MAGA. These hateful lames latch on to anyone outside the base who they perceive as saying anything positive about Trump. Just this week they tried to latch on that country singer who made “North of Richmond” song and he had to come out and say he is not MAGA. There was also a graffiti artist in Atlanta who painted a mural ofTrump’s mugshot. Before he could finish the piece, he was all over conservative media. The next day he added “MAGA(My Ass Got Arrested)” to the mural.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA twitter sharing this from ABC This Week with Donna Brazile

no, it's a cult that comprises 30 percent of the country, and we don't respect anything about it

the other 21 percent will vote for trump because he'll tell them he's going to pump more oil, instead of telling them to go buy an electric car

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
no, it's a cult that comprises 30 percent of the country, and we don't respect anything about it

the other 21 percent will vote for trump because he'll tell them he's going to pump more oil, instead of telling them to go buy an electric car

In literally the hottest summer on record, you're piping up as if telling people to buy electric cars is a bad thing.

Though you refuse to answer the question directly, you are obviously a climate change denier. And I don't know why that surprises me, because it fits right in with the majority of your ignorant, moronic opinions.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's deporting.

Alternatively someone who moves all illegals to your block
Why don’t you wrestle them into gay submission on a mat somewhere and you can send them home crying yourself?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In literally the hottest summer on record, you're piping up as if telling people to buy electric cars is a bad thing.
holy fukk; you actually want biden and the dems to tell working class people to "just go buy electric cars" :laff::laff:
though you refuse to answer the question directly, you are obviously a climate change denier. And I don't know why that surprises me, because it fits right in with the majority of your ignorant, moronic opinions.
my position is that humans affect climate change, but i don't give a fukk about "fighting it" when gas is over 4 dollars a gallon. and my paltry contributions to the "fight" certainly don't offset china, india, and the carbon footprint from rich liberals' private jets

in the real world, my position is shared by far more people than yours is. but here in HL, i'm sure you'll exceed my daps

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what the fukk does this even mean :laff: they want to vote trump in, and vote out republicans in general?

trump has laid waste to this party. and he still has over a year to keep turning off swing voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't think immigration is a serious issue?
it's not a serious issue for the left, as long as illegals are mostly overrunning small texas border towns

but it looks like greg abbott changed that up pretty quickly :huhldup:all it took was a few bus tickets