POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cac out here supporting actual facism under the guise of not supporting “Covid facism” because he’s a bigot gotta be one the best self owns in this sub.

But because he, nap, and satam drive engagement with their shyt posting they’ll be allowed to post their bullshyt

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Anti-Trump republicans are misreading this stuff. The question shouldn’t be “if Trump was really up by 50 points why would he demanding everyone drop out the race.” That’s a profound misreading of who Trump is. Yes, if Trump was truly up 50 points he would demand everyone drop out the race because that’s who he’s always been. An entitled, bitter man obsessed with perceived slights and who demands absolute fealty. Of course he wants everyone to bow out and kiss the ring. Stop the count….

I believe Trump is up but I also think he’s vulnerable. He’s not campaigning at all, won’t debate, and isn’t doing Fox appearances. A loss in Iowa would completely upend him, like it upended Hillary in 2008. When you lose the aura of inevitably it gets real spooky. I think he wins the nomination but it’s in his best interest to contest Iowa harder than he is right now. At the very least he needs to sink DeSantis.

1.) Trump lost Iowa in 2016
2.) Iowa is historically a bad predictor of the Republican nominee
3.) Why would he need to sink DeSantis when DeSantis is sinking himself? 8 months ago some polls showed DeSantis tied (or almost tied) with Trump. Now his Super PAC is advising him that he needs to worry about Vivek Ramaswmay.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
some people slowly coming to the realization of how they vastly overestimated how competent desantis and his wife are and also vastly underestimated how weak Trump was in general after 2020

The game is politics
Trump is a media circus. He will dominate the news cycle all the time
That cannot be beat by faux facism or woke culture war nonsense. A true circus is entertainment and not just making the other side mad

That is what Trump has and why he will always dominate a republican primary. Nobody is crying about his unhinged rants or wondering about where his money is being spent

The base cares about one thing and that's getting him back in the white house. For the pro desantis or more anti trump in general coalition you are not gonna beat trump with respectability politics
The minute I saw people on the republican side complaining about meatball ron was a racist name I knew it was over. You as a republican cannot legit be so disconnected for the temperament of your party

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

What disturbs me about these pretenders to the throne is that although we all know Trump hates us, both DeSantis and Ramaswamy launched their campaigns on telegraphing explicity anti-Woke/anti-Black messaging. I mean not even thinly veiled. As bad as Trump is, Black people were like target #3 for him after immigrants and China. Absent real solutions, it seems the GOP red meat is now firmly us and they seem to want to make castigating us and rolling back our Civil Rights their brand. You could argue it always has been since Goldwater but as far as their main messaging, the vitriol is becoming more direct. Even if they lose, it's dangerous how entrenched this template is becoming.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump already dodging debates

:mjlol:
Imagine any other candidates doing this
I know hardcore MAGA would literally die for trump but i am wondering how the more passive/ down ballot voting republicans will react to this. Moderate conservatives have to be tired of trumps schtick at this point right?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Moderate conservatives have to be tired of trumps schtick at this point right?

They are, but they are also learning how much of their party has been taken over by MAGA. They thought that 2020 would be a bookmark and the party would go back to Moderate, until they started seeing Trump dominate rhetoric post-Election... and then the Red Wave in 2022 amounting to just winning the House, in which Kevin McCarthy is a weak leader.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically I think we will see a 3rd party candidate emerge in 2024 and get 5-10% of the vote, most of it ciphening off trump (who I'm assuming is going to get the nom)

I would love it be Mitt Money (romney), he's kind of just a known entity at this point and he has 0% chance of winning but it would be enough to spoil whatever chance Trump has to win or commandeer the base

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac out here supporting actual facism under the guise of not supporting “Covid facism” because he’s a bigot gotta be one the best self owns in this sub.
is banning men from playing women's sports an "attack on LGBTQ", as was stated? yes or no?

you know the answer is no, but you can't bring yourself to say it :laff: what the hell is wrong with you? you can't even attack me on this stuff without making complete fukking fools out of yourselves., parroting shyt you don't even believe

thankfully republicans stepped up, to protect women and children from your anti-woman, pro-mutilation governor :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine any other candidates doing this
I know hardcore MAGA would literally die for trump but i am wondering how the more passive/ down ballot voting republicans will react to this. Moderate conservatives have to be tired of trumps schtick at this point right?
theres zero to respect about Basement Trump dodging debates, because everyone knows why he's doing it. hes scared of getting called out on his record in a GOP primary setting

desantis and christie are dying to call him out on surrendering to fauci, being a fukkin loser, etc :dead: shyt that doesnt matter in the general

Last edited: