POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I would love it be Mitt Money (romney), he's kind of just a known entity at this point and he has 0% chance of winning but it would be enough to spoil whatever chance Trump has to win or commandeer the base

Believe his senate seat is up for reelection in 2024.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

dems lucked out in '24. if trump drops out, and desantis flames out, a normal guy like this steamrolls biden :dead:

Do you think Youngkin would beat Ramaswamy in a primary? I think that race would be more competitive than some might anticipate.

Ramaswamy is more charismatic than Youngkin and to low information voters, I'm sure he seems smart.

I just doubt that a Hindu Brown dude can win a primary in a party that is becoming (if its not already) a White Christian Nationalist Party.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Do you think Youngkin would beat Ramaswamy in a primary? I think that race would be more competitive than some might anticipate.

Ramaswamy is more charismatic than Youngkin and if voters are low information, I'm sure he seems smart.

I just doubt that a Hindu Brown dude can win a primary in a party that is becoming (if not already) White Chridtiian Nationalist.

That Brown dude appeals to their main tenet which is anti-Black racism.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically I think we will see a 3rd party candidate emerge in 2024 and get 5-10% of the vote, most of it ciphening off trump (who I'm assuming is going to get the nom)

I would love it be Mitt Money (romney), he's kind of just a known entity at this point and he has 0% chance of winning but it would be enough to spoil whatever chance Trump has to win or commandeer the base
At this point someone like Romney would probably take more votes away from Biden lmao

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This clown is not a "normal guy"
if glenn youngkin isn't a normal guy, im not sure what that makes biden :dead:

i have to scroll past all the weird pictures of biden getting too close to kids on twitter. they're too embarrassing to defend :mjlol:not to mention his disgusting, crackhead, criminal adult son

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youngkin is a bum that wouldn't win re-election in Virginia if he could legally stand for it.
he's got one of the higher approval ratings in the country :dahell:what the fukk is biden's appeal to swing voters, in a biden/youngkin scenario? :mjlol:

im getting to the point where i can barely even defend biden anymore. gas prices STILL being this high, and rising, is unacceptable. and if he's really that powerless over it, then fine; so where the fukk is his messaging to pass the buck to oil companies?

adams is getting buried in illegal immigrants in NY, and it's turning into a national embarrassment. biden can't even muster a statement on the border? keep up the appearance of telling them to get the fukk out?

we will never see an older, weaker incumbent in our lifetimes than biden '24. count on it. and no, nobody gives him credit for the fukkin unemployment rate :dead: biden fatigue in '24 will be very, very real

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ImpureOrdinaryAlligator-max-1mb.gif